ANDY CHRIST'S NIKE COLLECTION PICTURES!!!

andy christ

klonopinwalkeepitrealer149067.jpg

thats me and i know my shit isnt that hot, honestlly youd be an idiot to assume that. fucking gay internet elite know-nothing-all motherfucker

if im not cute or my shoes arent clean enough for you, you can eat my stinky std infested asshole you opiniated insecure knownot loser ass niggas

i mean seriouslly, im proud of my shoes, and i exploited tv to get media2017 in the door, but im not arrogant about anything, you need to get that bape or supreme probe outta your ass you fasion nazi idiot. the world is gonna end soon, i could care less if i had anything but my own freedom, so judge me with some stupid corny internet nerd hipster smartass comeback.

Im not down with your syndrome.

I might be ugly,and i might be a asshole,yes,fine....but never ever would i ever play myself by using the N word.

or show a photo of myself about to pass a E pill to a man....like u did.

your shoes are cornball..and for that matter anyone posting shoe collections,aside from sneakerheads,are corny...espically if they are size 14 with green smudges up the sides ,stained from all the grass you mow for a living.

grow up rockstar.

Its better to not say anything and appear to be the fool,than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Quote:

klonopinwalkeepitrealer149067.jpg

thats me and i know my shit isnt that hot, honestlly youd be an idiot to assume that. fucking gay internet elite know-nothing-all motherfucker

if im not cute or my shoes arent clean enough for you, you can eat my stinky std infested asshole you opiniated insecure knownot loser ass niggas

i mean seriouslly, im proud of my shoes, and i exploited tv to get media2017 in the door, but im not arrogant about anything, you need to get that bape or supreme probe outta your ass you fasion nazi idiot. the world is gonna end soon, i could care less if i had anything but my own freedom, so judge me with some stupid corny internet nerd hipster smartass comeback.

--- Original message by andy christ on Mar 15, 2005 09:48 PM

"the world is gonna end soon"

!?!?! OK Busta... You really lost it on that one.

"There's only five years left."

yea i thought i was gonna stay out of this one... but when i saw those two second pictures... i just couldnt resist... like showcase said... neither pics yur shoes match yur shyt... whats up with the wack ass hats?... and might as well wear a longsleeve t if yur just gonna covery ur arms in wristbands... that to cover the needle marks? (im actually curious why you wear so many)