MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wear a size 30 waist, what size waist do you recommend I get in the MF Riders to include shrinkage, ChristmasIAS?

well, given my sizing issues I may be the wrong one to ask. FWIW I wear a 36 in LVC 47s and SExSC06s, and a 34 in Kicking Mules. My guess would be that the waist should essentially fit how you want it pre-soak and that they wil stretch right out after the soak. As Patch says, they seemed pretty stretchy. Hope that helps.

The riders stretch like crazy. I think you would be fine with 34's tt.

i just pm'ed akuma a request on his actual measurements in the 34, just to clarify this. the inseam worries me of course. but, colad soaks and a 34 could be the way to go.

patch, do you have a 34 and could post measurments? i read numerous pages backwards, but could not find anything. maybe i am snow blind again!

---

edit:

here are measurements CIAS (Size 36 on Sale here: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=183474)

waist: 18"

front rise: 12"

rear rise: 15.5"

inseam: 32.25"

upper thigh: 13.25"

knee: 10"

leg opening: 9.75"

32.25" in the inseam (after hot soak) is really a bugger!

Guest patchmb

tt measurements of my 34's. They have had a hot soak & a wash at 40 when new to get most of the shrinkage out of the way. I also have a pair in w32 as the waist stretched so much on these & I wanted a second pair with a slimmer fit.

Waist 37"

F rise 11.5"

Thigh 13.25"

Knee 10"

Hem 9.25"

Inseam 32.25"

I can post measurement of my 32's tomorrow as they are in the wash right now.

tt measurements of my 34's. They have had a hot soak & a wash at 40 when new to get most of the shrinkage out of the way. I also have a pair in w32 as the waist stretched so much on these & I wanted a second pair with a slimmer fit.

Waist 37"

F rise 11.5"

Thigh 13.25"

Knee 10"

Hem 9.25"

Inseam 32.25"

I can post measurement of my 32's tomorrow as they are in the wash right now.

37" in the waist - ... WHAT?!

Let me know about the 32s!

Guest patchmb

I've just measured them beats & the tape don't lie. What can I say, I sized down 2 from my usual size in most jeans i.e. sugar cane's , samurai's & sexih07 bk & indigo all w34

So I moved to LA on Wednesday and since then I've been in MF twice absolute insanity and for anyone that cares they still have

Deck pants from f/w 08 (the jungle cloth ones) in assorted sizes

Cpo's in small and x-small

7161md's in most sizes

F/W denim peacoats in most sizes

All three colors of chambrays in an assortment of sizes

A foul weather coat in 34

All the new stuff in every size

Shore jaket in most sizes

Vest in a few sizes

And so much custom made for the store stuff, its insane

Finally finished the full jacket. I think it looks incredible. The details are hard to pick up in photos. Smells fresh and the color is perfect. Details should be great with age and wear. Will post detail photos soon. Also the dungarees are looking pretty incredible, the denim looks great. No washed yet and don't plan on it for awhile.

www.banditphotographer.com

jt.png

jt1.png

jt2.png

jt3.png

jt4.png

jt5.png

eltopo any thoughts on the waxing now that it's completed? It looks great but was just wondering if you encountered any issues during the process. The color change seems like enough of a reason to go through with it.

Did you leave that patch over the right top pocket un-waxed or less-waxed on purpose?

eltopo any thoughts on the waxing now that it's completed? It looks great but was just wondering if you encountered any issues during the process. The color change seems like enough of a reason to go through with it.

Did you leave that patch over the right top pocket un-waxed or less-waxed on purpose?

It looks like that is just dirt on the pocket, making it look lighter.

Great photos as always, eltopo. The jacket looks fantastic. Were you in Death Valley?

Agreed. Awesome coat and the denim looks killer.

Z ,that's Joshua Tree. Def. worth a visit sometime (esp if you rock climb). I love it there--grew up going a lot.