Uniqlo SoHo

HisPiffness

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Jersey store is pretty nice and definitely not hectic. I'm not sure what kind of selection the flagship is supposed to have but the one in NJ near me seems to have all the basics in lots of colors. Prices are cheap although not the obscene bargains that the store had when it just opened ($25 jeans, $14 dress shirts, etc...). Last I went they still had the shuffle loom denim in just about all sizes on sale.

Right now the newer items seem to be velvet blazers for $80 and a cashmere sweater for around $100. Also some decent pullover hoodies at a $12 introductory price.

has anyone been to the jersey store??is it worth the visit??

If you're referring to the one in Edison,NJ at Menlo Park Mall (is that the only Jersey one?) yeah i've been.It's actually 2 stores down from where I work.I guess thats the one sushijerk is talking about too.I was really surprised to see the shuttle denim there and was contemplating whether I should pick it up but then I saw the black dress denim and I think I'll get those instead.It's definitely the most underrated store in the mall because people around here aren't really down with Uniqlo, but everything in there is nicely priced and it's never busy.

from the look of it, i can't see the store opening by nov 10th....its pretty much all open space still. I hope they prove me wrong

I was thinking along the same lines as you, but when I asked Uniqlo management last Friday, they gave me the Nov. 10th. The upcoming container stores give me hope that it will open along that time-frame.

has anyone been to the jersey store??is it worth the visit??

You mean Jersey stores. I've only been to two of them, casue the one in the rockaway townsquare is too far to go to. Here's a run down of the stores stock wise.

Freehold Raceway Mall: Decent selection of everything. Store itself is pretty big, considering that the mall could of of made it bigger. Jean wise, I can usually find my size in everything, including the shuttle denim, which is always on sale for $39.99. T-shirt wise it's always a loss. I can never find medium shirts, I guess that it's a popular size. Location: Down stairs near Sears.

Menlo Park Mall: At first look, the store may seem the smallest of the two, but don't let that decieve you. The store is deeper than it seems. The store has a giant selection of everything, everything seems to be in stock. Better of the two.

looking forward to the opening. the store on broome barely had anything when i was in there.

those container stores are an awesome idea. my friend pitched a similar idea to the limited group and a few others and got shot down about a year and a half ago.

• 1 month later...

I'm not gonna lie, I am pretty excited...if you see a man there at 10 AM with a wild look in his eyes and piles of clothes in his arms, chances are it's probably me. I hope they have all the collabo clothes there, and some good outerwear too. I've been counting on buying a winter coat at Uniqlo on the cheap.