North Face Purple Label

Crillz

So I've been noticing this stuff around, and it's pretty nice (the floral print is not something I would personally wear but I can respect the fact they're using it), and I know it's a Japan exclusive line, so I was wondering if anyone knew of a distributor who ships to the US? Or will anyone ship this (http://www.nanamica.com/shopping/north_face/nn7403n_fg.html) to me from Japan? I was just curious if anyone knew of a webstore or a real distributor stateside before I took this to the Supermarket.

i've never seen the stuff sold outside of japan. anyway, since it's japan only, if it was sold in the states, it'd go for reseller prices (probably more than what you would pay to have someone buy it in japan for you). i really like the pieces they make btw, they have some insanely nice messenger bags (don't know why though, but a lot of it i can't find it online). you might already know, but 2000db has a proxy service so he could pick it up for you.

• 5 months later...

^ Exactly. My Mom through out my old Jansport or Caribou, I forget. I did find my old Lowe Alpine w/ the suede bottom. It's enormous but It's pretty cool.

Basically all the old backpacks looked like that.

Those TFN packs are pretty nice, though. Still amazed at how American companies make nicer things for Asia and the UK.

the aconcagua vest from last year (the two bottom pics) was 23,000 yen

the "roots of life" vertex sierra vest (the top) is still available and it's about 30,000 yen

will check out nanamica next week. whether ill buy something from the store is another story...

-im stoked-

Though they are probably genuine, those backpacks look like The North Fake

probably genuine?

nanamica is a legit purple label retailer

Hahaha wow, in all seriousness the DAY I decide to put my North Face PL obsession to rest for spring this old ass thread gets bumped. Er, anyway, I have the forest green regular daypack from them and I've gotta say it's fucking fantastic. Does everything I need it to and looks good whilst doing it.

quick story about my experience with purple label in the U.S.

I walked into the TNF store at tyson's corner and proceeded to ask if they carried any purple label (this was after I got back from tokyo and I was craving a larger bag). They said no, that they had only a vague idea of what it was... and that it is probably counterfeit stuff & I should avoid it.

I also went into a new balance store inquiring about the 1500s and they said they were out of production, and have been for a while :rolleyes:

that's like walking into compusa and asking about which hard drive i should get for my PC. they don't fucking have a clue.