lingerie?

PT

I know there are some ladies that post on this board, and some fellas that are all bunned up, so i ask, what are some tight lingerie lines? My lady and I are taking a fall vacation and i thought i'd surprise something dope, something different - not like agent provacatuer or victoria secret. Any suggestions?

Unless your looking for something really unique and different you can probably find some really sexy stuff at Victorias Secret. Chances are, unless she's into style as much as I assume you are (since you do post on a style forum), she probably doesnt mind if its from Victorias Secret. In the end its for your benefit anyway, am I right?

Seriously though, every VS ive been to is chock full of sexy women that know a good deal about lingerie and if you tell them what your looking for (its embarassing, I know) they'll not only point you to exactly what you described even if its at another store, but they'll probably think your an awesome dude for putting so much work into pleasing your women. So if the girl your with doesnt work out you can always rebound with a VS chick.