Ksubi...

mathew

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've bought 3 pairs of tsubi's off ebay.... for really great prices. I've never had a problem.

I've gotten all my tsubi's for incredible prices on ebay... just do a search. I live in NYC and go to the tsubi store to try them on first for sizing. Then I search on ebay for the same models and cuts. Alot of the time I pick up models they don't have in NYC yet either. There are quite a bit of sellers from Australia selling tsubi's at low prices. But in terms of online retailers, not too sure....

• 3 months later...

does anyone own the dee dee ruff rockers?

i just saw a pair in my size but

i dunno if i should pick em up.

tsubis are popular among hollywood celebs, right...?

:(:(:(

I think $100 is good value if you haven't owned a pair before and looking for something ripped up. That's less than half retail I believe and the more staple washes don't go on sale in Australia.

However, in Australia they are everywhere, so I don’t really wear mine anymore except on the off chance I don’t feel like wearing my raw jeans. Quality isn't what it used to be, but tsubi has never been known for quality in any case.

For $100 though I reckon try them out.

• 3 months later...
Guest jmatsu
does anyone own the dee dee ruff rockers?

i just saw a pair in my size but

i dunno if i should pick em up.

tsubis are popular among hollywood celebs, right...?

:(:(:(

i owned a pair of black ruff rockers. the material stretched out alot so i sold them. def size down on these. if you like your denim/pants tight go with joeys or van winkles (these have spandex/stretch material in them though).

Guest jmatsu
I have some really beat to shit tsubi tees from 04, but still wearable, if anyone wants to buy them PM me... I have about 4-5

cut, color and size please.

cut, color and size please.

All Size large,

1 white s/s with black print "tradgedy in toyland tee" scribble pictures all over it, holes in it (there on purpose) some extra holes from wear, probably a 3/10 condition wise... tag missing... (fell off)

1 browny cream clour, s/s grafitti style print, holes in it (there on purpose) some extra holes from wear, probably a 3/10 condition wise... tag missing... (fell off)

1 L/S white with black print tee, print on front and inside of back, so you can see though the white tee when worn, porbably about a 4-5/10 still has label

1 beige S/S tee, with small holes on the back in the shape of an eagle, still has label, 5/10

1 cream tee s/s with blue grafitti style print, uneven hemming details, stains on front, still has label

possibly have more...

If anyone is seroiusly interested I will take photos, and add to my supermarket thread

any size s and im in. just email me some pics n ill say yay or nay

no

that is just a pile of numbers...

MODS: feel free to delete this, i never really thought if selling this stuff, but I could add it to super market if so desired