Johhny Cupcakes

ktothe

• 1 month later...

Going to a friend of the family's house. I'm gonna take my Dad out to see the new James Bond / 007 movie. I highly recommend seeing it. Anyone see the trailer for that movie "300" or "Grindhouse" ? Looks like two of the greatest movies coming out.

Yep, it's the new Frank Miller movie. I think it's based on the Trojan War?

Grindhouse is a new zombie movie directed by Robert Rodriguez & Quentin Tarantino. Look for the trailer on youtube. Killer line up listed on imdb

Fountain looks great! Hugh Jackman has been popping up all over lately.

isnt 300 coming out in the spring? frank miller? going to see the fountain tonight...

Yea... It is pretty crazy. I've worked hard and spent plenty of sleepless nights. If you get a second, I just updated "The Story" on my website. You may not like what I do, or give a shit - but it will open up a little light on my back round and how I've come about Johnny Cupcakes.

A lot of surprises are in the works. I've been working with a great packaging firm who does a lot of work for Star Wars, Transformers and Disney.

It's crazy how you started this as a joke or whatever you said like two years ago. It seems like the market for shirts with cupcakes on them would've eventually died out.

• 5 months later...
It's because of his wicked sample skills in On Broken Wings.

HAHHAHAHA How did I miss this shit. Everyone where I'm from SHITS on OBW so fucking hard. Those Boston douchebags came and got fuked. HAH. VIRGINIA HATES Jhonny Cakes...SHMACK (not much better, but at least they hook ppl up with free shit).

You know what you probably weren't even fucking in OBW when this happened.