Johhny Cupcakes

ktothe

Just a heads up that they are doing a report on this dude on CNBC in just a few minutes. It'll probably be one of those reports they repeat throughout the day, incase you miss it. Apparently he's done over 1 Billion dollars in revenue. Yes, Billion with a B. I find this slightly ridiculous that someone with such average product can do this kind of business on their own. Im not putting the guy down, but lets face he's not very innovative and hardly original. He gets mad props from me for apparently being a keen business man.

If anything, this inspires me that with the right luck and a bit of clever marketing I can do some serious business in the clothing industry, if i were so inclined.

Your opinions?

I've got the same doubts, but they havent shown the report yet. They said up next, but that was atleast 3 commercial breaks ago. Goddamn network news.

thats projected earnings. could you imagine if this company was public with projected earnings of 1.2million and then they show up at earnings and say

"we sold 100 t shirts all year."

remember No Limit (the label that master p started) went public too....and look at him now.

good for him if it's true though, i don't see how it is.

i live in boston and its everywhere. I've talked to johnny a bit too, and he seems like a nice enough guy. I'm not a real fan of the look, its obv not very "super-future-ish", but they're are certainly plenty of people, esp. girls that are in love with johnny cupcakes. He's planning to open a store in Lodon, and Cali by the end of the year, and I know that he did 3 months rent the first day of business on Newbury St. (I know right?)

Obv, not something we're about, but you have to respect the guy for his keen business skills. The question now is if he'll be smart enough to dump it when he can....

i live in boston and its everywhere. I've talked to johnny a bit too, and he seems like a nice enough guy. I'm not a real fan of the look, its obv not very "super-future-ish", but they're are certainly plenty of people, esp. girls that are in love with johnny cupcakes. He's planning to open a store in Lodon, and Cali by the end of the year, and I know that he did 3 months rent the first day of business on Newbury St. (I know right?)

Obv, not something we're about, but you have to respect the guy for his keen business skills. The question now is if he'll be smart enough to dump it when he can....

I don't mean to come off as a jerk as this is a serious question: What does the major demographic of Johnny Cupcakes customers consist of? Is it women? Gay men?

I don't mean to come off as a jerk as this is a serious question: What does the major demographic of Johnny Cupcakes customers consist of? Is it women? Gay men?

college aged females, moms think its cute, the typical urban outfitter male may find it slightly appealing, etc. I see it worn mostly by 18-25 y/o girls.

johnny cupcakes is, quite simply, the worst t-shirt brand in the history of t-shirts.

worse than fuct, worse than all the guys who come on here and make posts about their brand-new t-shirt line.

remember a bathing cupcake? jesus fucking christ.

they deserve to be mercilessly ridiculed here, daily.

i think it's neck-and-neck between JOHNNY CUPCAKES and ED HARDY...both can eat shit and die...

Guest Airjamie

Dudes a fucking herb. His brand is for dweebs in girljeans and taking back sunday combat hats. Simply the worst people ever. And seriously, what kind of idiot makes a hoodie with the word "MOSH" on it. Johnny can cup my nuts. Fuck i hate this shit.

"A Statue of Liberty holding a cupcake

instead of a torch, a jet plane dropping cupcakes instead of bombs..

and at the time the skull and crossbones was all over the place, so I

thought it would be funny to replace the skull with a cupcake. That

t-shirt seemed to be the most bold, memorable and admirable t-shirt

out of the random shirts I continued releasing."

pure genius.

i hope these shirts never make their way to australia.