Buzzzzzzzzz....shaved head elaborations?!?!

Brooklyn Zoo

I'm thinkin about buzzin my head and wanted to see if anyone had any suggestions and/or pictures of a little something extra i could do, I'm white so a little more subtle. I'm not trying to get "FRESH" buzzed in the back of my cranium, although i wouldnt mind seeing some pics, hahaha...yeah, but just some kind of set of lines, or curved lines just on an eighties tip.... thanks boys and girls!!

man, i shaved my head one night on a whim, and by the next morning i had old guys and/or homeless guys on my block asking me if i was a skinhead. i totally should have gone for "a little something extra".

i have no pictures for you. :-/

I cannot reccommend anything extra after a complete buzzcut if you are a white dude. Possibly if you leave the front alittle longer or go for the flattop and get some butch wax. You could flattop the top and leave it long on the sides slicked back like Kenneth Howard (a.k.a. Von Dutch) did in the 60s. If you buzz it down..it is what it is. I have had a buzz cut for years and I get the skinhead comment from time to time as well. I usually just say "that stuff is for kids" and let it go at that.

I have always been a fan of the Marine-styled buzzcut whereby the hair is blended from top to bottom in a gradient......not the extreme kind where it is 1 cm on top and nothing on the sides, but short on top (razor #3) and blended. Hedi Slimane did it a while back and made it "acceptable" for us civilians. But you might probably still get your ass kicked by a Marine.

Don't do it if you have a big forehead, I made that mistake and it was quite unflattering.

Um I have a big forehead and mine looks good It's more about the overall shape of your head thats important. Hell look at Jason Statham, hes got a receeding hairline and it looks good. My hair is doing the same thing and I've gotten complements on it specifically.

Um I have a big forehead and mine looks good It's more about the overall shape of your head thats important. Hell look at Jason Statham, hes got a receeding hairline and it looks good. My hair is doing the same thing and I've gotten complements on it specifically.

I agree, it is not about the size of the forehead at all, but the overall shape of the head. However, if your hair is receeding or patchy due to major hairloss, anything and I mean absolutely anything is better than hairspray teasing or a comb over. Even Rudie Guliani (sp?) got the message after a while.

I have always been a fan of the Marine-styled buzzcut whereby the hair is blended from top to bottom in a gradient......not the extreme kind where it is 1 cm on top and nothing on the sides, but short on top (razor #3) and blended. Hedi Slimane did it a while back and made it "acceptable" for us civilians. But you might probably still get your ass kicked by a Marine.

deja vu....

• 2 weeks later...