Sign in to follow this  
Yuriii

tragedy plus time

wow........... you think you're real hot shit with your 8 twitch tv viewers huh

To be honest I don't see how it's worse than comparing him to a white supremacist murderer in the first place, but I still removed it

why remove it if you don't know why

be your own person 

maxresdefault.jpg

DESTROY THE IDEA THAT DESTROY THE IDEA THAT DESTROY THE IDEA THAT DESTROY THE IDEA THAT DESTROY THE IDEA THAT DESTROY THE IDEA THAT DESTROY THE IDEA THAT DESTROY THE IDEA THAT DESTROY THE IDEA THAT DESTROY THE IDEA THAT DESTROY THE IDEA

now that you've been found out as a (what i can only imagine) racist bigot, what are you future plans?

rumours are swiriling on social media, that you and rachel dolezal will be appearing on wife-swap. can you comment on the speculation?

back to you in the studio. fluffernutter.

frasier oiseau could use a few of her hair pointers from what i've seen

now that you've been found out as a (what i can only imagine) racist bigot, what are you future plans?

The post which I removed was a quote from a interview about Roof's racist "jokes" and how they didn't seem so funny in the wake of the massacre, and I said something along the lines of we should've seen the signs in reference to Ver's constant anti-asian jokes. I don't see how that makes me racist, perhaps it was in bad taste, but like I said, no more so than comparing him to a murderer in the first place

oh boyo what did mr hanbali post this time? dying to know please respond

The post which I removed was a quote from a interview about Roof's racist "jokes" and how they didn't seem so funny in the wake of the massacre, and I said something along the lines of we should've seen the signs in reference to Ver's constant anti-asian jokes. I don't see how that makes me racist, perhaps it was in bad taste, but like I said, no more so than comparing him to a murderer in the first place