Difference between Dior Raws, selvage/non-selvage, Italy/Japan

ag229487

I wondered the same a few weeks ago, and I found all the answers in the search function.

Searching "Dior Italian" I easilly found this. I have to admit, I have not read it all, but imagine there is a wealth of info.:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=6580&highlight=%22Dior+italian%22

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=12928&highlight=%22Dior+italian%22

Cheers, and remember, a non-repetative forum is a happy forum.

I assume that that means you found what you are looking for. I sort of have a problem with people taking the time to say that it has been talked about before, but will not point somebody in the proper direction.

I have tried to search for things that I know exist before, and not found it. So providing at least useful terms is the least we can do.

Yeah relatively- I did a search believe me i'm not that lazy but I wasn't finding what I was looking for-

the first thread gave me some good info, i think Im just going to call some dior vendors and see what I can scrounge up- I got a feeling the japanese joints are gonna be harder to come by though

I have both, and much prepare my japanese. they are more unusual and feel a bit nicer. i just feel that if you are going to buy dior, with the distinctive logo, you might as well go all out and get the skinny japanese.

the new diors come in all different shapes and sizes, leading people to accuse heidi of selling out, as you can now get really baggy ones.

in reality its probs better as more people can get into the make.

Basically the italian ones are less shapely, and what you see is basically what you get, where as the japanese ones have better shape and will mould and grow with as you wear them in.