New Sneaker Brand....Straight Outta Hong Kong

cipherman

oh well you can't please everyone...but aside from the material choices..ballistic cordura, and lambskin interiors. this is an expressed attempt to offer something aside from a new AF1 offshoot. How many of those shoes can one peson own... those "Hush Puppies" minus the "comfortable" lambswool interiors was a take on a traditional chinese kung fu slipper (Wushu), and the budhist monk slipper fused into a sneaker-like product(ShaoLin Breaker); both in high quality leathers: nubuck, and again lambskin interiors...slightly different then the proletarian critique that it might resemble a "hush puppy" but then again...now that i look at it..it kinda does..lol but, I believe, that's only because of one's frame of reference....thanks guys to the ones who left something meaningful up here...the last time I put something up here it really helped because most peeps were down to offer some real assesment, whether they liked it or not.

Peace!

C

well yah, awesome for putting it together, but it's pretty asinine to say you're trying to present something other than the standard air force ones or whatever. who are you presenting them to? people who wear expensive/exclusive nikes are going to wear them anyway and the people who've moved on generally wear something more established anyway.

like...i'm not trying to shit all over you here, but you can't just be like 'WELL EXCUUUUUUSE ME' when people offer boring criticism to boring merchandise.

naw man...I can respect what you're saying, but to be honest...the response has been varied...greatly...and I can't seem to pin it down...I'm hoping that people would be less flippant...what I'm trying to figure out is why some people love it...blow up my phone to get it...and others dismiss it...sometimes i think it's the product..sometimes I think it's the sensibilities...it's like sometimes I wonder if I came out with a dreivative AF1 or dunk in some stupid clown colours people would be all over it...in my position it's very strange...and extremely difficult...I don't knock the AF1 knock guys because i know how extremely difficult it is to release a "new" footwear product from a financial perspective....either way, not everyone is gonnma like it...there are lots of people that Love!--take a bullit to get some visvim...etc and then there are others who would'nt be caught dead in those...on my side it's more as educational process in the sense that a. I'm looking for an audience...I'll be honest, and b. I'm trying to figure out my weaknesses...it's real easy to be behind the veil of a forum moniker and say..it's shit...you suck..."your product is boring" but for me I gota take the criticism, boring or as engaging as it can be and make a difference in my product...I'm the one taking the stones...but at the end of the day...even the "your product sucks" is good...I would just like to know more....Peace man...and thanks for taking the time to comment