best videos ever. (youtube, google etc.)

will_i_am

We need to film a superfuture meet where we flashmob someplace and start WAYWT whoring. Imagine, someone breaks out a boom box playing "I'm too sexy" or some random Dior, CSS or Justice song and we start alternating with the posing and picturetaking. Flashes abound!

bj0Ma2CsHME

W82e-1mCGZQ

apparently, an apt description of this is:

"this video shows a japanese exercise tv game show features a competition with two competitive teams that are by two groups of 19 young japanese girls and 18 boys against...what a "monkey," and a...."bulldog" ????

what the hell is goin on ? Anyway, the object of this competition is to show the audience on how many warm-up exercises and of course sit-ups you can do. The boys did aproximmately did more than girls like about 30 something or more, the girls, were about the same as them. However, the monkey using a bulldog for sit-ups is pretty damn funny !!! He also score another 30 points and did 12 sit-ups.

The coach is always there to count how many sit-ups these children and pets could do !!! It's really hilarious when a monkey then teaches his bulldog friend to do the sit-ups as well. The audience including three women were all laughing very hard, because they have never seen animals such as these act like us human beings who could learn how to excerise. It's like an individual P.E. class or something. Aerobics and others are one of the best things to keep u excercise as healthy and strong you could be !!!!

However, the clip shows that the monkey didn't teach the bulldog how to do the sit-ups. Instead, he was playing with paws and legs, like trying to tangle them. The dog didn't bark or yelp, it was relaxing on the mat, enjoyed having the monkey playing around with his legs !!!! HAHAHHAHAH I LOVE THIS !!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT THIS VIDEO IS HILARIOUS !!! CAN'T WAIT TO SHOW THAT ONE TO MY FRIENDS !!!! I bet that the children are bewildered of what's going on, but I think they really like to see how the chimpanzee can tackle with a bulldog, with a large string of warm-up excerises and sit-ups !!!!

I would wish if i hadn't compete in that...it would be embarassing !!! So please enjoy the show !!!! CANINES AND MONKEYS DOING SIT-UPS !!!! ... WOW !!!!!!"

sounds like a crackhead wrote it. funny shit anyhow.