where to buy dope tees

I was wondering if anyone had suggestions on where to buy decent all-white tshirts? I've been wearing american apparel tees this past year, but the neckline is so high I keep feeling like priests are looking over at me saying, "word, I got one of those on too, dog."

a few years back I was wearing calvin klein basic tees, but those seem to be a bit shoddy nowadays. and the standard hanes, froot-de-la-loom, etc. have no texture, comfort, soul.

I was hoping companies like mode-o-doc and rxmance made just plain tees, but no such luck. checked fred segal and american rag.

and if anyone has somewhere online I can buy them, all the better.

gracias,

b'

honestly the best white t i have purchased in a white is the banana republic stretch under-shirt... they got it in a few colors... perfect neck... not too high, not too low...

and it the 5% lycra is supe nice... it has a great feel... i think it's like $28 for a shirt... very nice.

Stafford white tees from JCPenney are really good. That may sound suspicious if you've not already tried them, but they're really thick, and have a nice collar that stays put and doesn't do weird things over time. Jerzees from Target also makes a decent white tee but I like the Staffords better. Hanes are absolutely the worst tees imaginable.

• 2 weeks later...

oy BOATS, I noticed on another post, you mentioned being a size 38 and having a tough time finding jeans. I'm the same size. you got jeans you'd recommend? you got places in LA you like for jeans?

gracias.

and sorry to derail this thread. the comments were rock solid. I've ordered 3 different tshirts and will post the results once the shirts are in.