what should i get for my 2nd pair of raw denim?

mr. shivers

so far all i have right now are my apc new standards. i really like them a lot. the other jeans i like based on some of the pics are pure blue's xx-05's, julian red cali's, and slim jims. i have pretty limited knowledge on other premium denim such as sugarcanes, samauri, and dior hommes. but i am open to suggestion.

Pure Blue is top of the line very true

Samurai makes me high

5ep is the jean for the h-i-p

Warehouse a standard no doubt

Oni gives me a bonie

45rpm is for grown ass men

Jean Shop rocks my cock

wtf is the denim made in North Carolina - nice imho

Im a poet and didn't even know it

If you intend to get the xx-005 I suggest you try them on when they're in a "one-wash" condition. A lot of people here had comfort issues with PBJs: The crotch area doesn't allow enough "ball-room" and the denim itself may be itchy (This is my main problem with my xx-003s). Otherwise, they're very-very nice, and the price is reasonable too.

If you want the "slim" look you should also try a pair of LVC'47. They're widely available, have a slim fit and are the "real-thing".

Chipopo

And if you choose the 101z, I have a pair in a size 34 that I just bought that's just too damn big in the waist. I'm thinking of returning it.

PM me.

Sorry for the interruption all...

don't mess around. buy Samurais. There might be some sticker shock at first but everything is top notch:

fabric is unique and sturdy... noticeably slubby, but not over the top (no one else has stuff like it)

Hardware and little details are all customized to their theme ( embroidery on the inside of pockets, awesome leather patch, custom buttons, metallic selvedge)

Fit is spot on (I couldn't believe it when I tried them on)

What more do you need? (these are all the rationalizations I made to myself, btw)

Guest Fade to Black

i'm not as well versed in the wide range of brands as others here, but my personal suggestion would be 45 RPM sorahikos...i got a pair in distressed and another in basic one wash, very pleased with both. Comfortable jeans, top notch quality and pretty versatile since it's just a straight leg cut, goes well with anything.

how do they fit? does the waist run large or small?

after one wash, deadstock lvc '47s shrink 2 inches in the waist and 2 inches (or more) lengthwise, so you have to size up accordingly. someone on another thread described the fit to be "anti-fit with a baggy ass." also, the leg opening is about 8 inches. hope that helps.