what make you wash your raws prematurely?

prima

ive had a variety of liquids spilled onto my jeans, (not piss though) the only time ive ever washed prematurely because of these liquids was when i puked all over my new cures. but i think it was a good choice but cause they fit a bit better now and are fading nicely.

ive had lots of alchohal spill on to my rrds, and frebreeze does nothing but make it smell even worse, but that stank came out fine with just leaving them outside for a day.

puke + frebreeze = worst shit ever.

your a pussy if vomit and piss make you wash your jeans prematurely. I have sat in a piss soaked coach (human piss) by accident, had dogs brush against me, spilled beer/liquor ect on them god knows how many times, sweated in them enough to make them damp, got my own piss on them while drunk, dropped food on them, and still havent washed them.

The only thing i think would make me wash them if i got shit on them somehow and even then i would have a long thought about it.

But if you want to wash weekely thats all good, different incriments of time for washing give different fades so unless you want to do a wash until a year then i guess u dont got this problem. Like people said it all depends on HOW you wear them and HOW YOU want them to look. there is no wrong way of washing them or wearing them unless YOU dont like it. So do whatever you want.

got piss on em.

shit..theres times when i dont shake the snake and get a few drops on them..my jeans already smell..might as well add some pee to the smell. though they are becoming more sour after 4 months...maybe ill soak.

your a pussy if vomit and piss make you wash your jeans prematurely. I have sat in a piss soaked coach (human piss) by accident, had dogs brush against me, spilled beer/liquor ect on them god knows how many times, sweated in them enough to make them damp, got my own piss on them while drunk, dropped food on them, and still havent washed them.

The only thing i think would make me wash them if i got shit on them somehow and even then i would have a long thought about it.

you must be very popular with your friends hahah

But if you want to wash weekely thats all good, different incriments of time for washing give different fades so unless you want to do a wash until a year then i guess u dont got this problem. Like people said it all depends on HOW you wear them and HOW YOU want them to look. there is no wrong way of washing them or wearing them unless YOU dont like it. So do whatever you want.

its cool to be hardcore and shit with your jeans

but a proper wash doesnt ruin them

and i think the normal person enjoys denim that doesnt reek of vomit

i know its good to have that sort of philosophy, wear your jeans like you live your live

and everyone lives their life differently

some people have lives that reflect the need for weekly washings

some people live lives that reflect crazy jeans that you can tell have actually been somehwere in their life. and those jeans are usually more beautiful and unique than the 6 month jean from someone who works at a deskjob.

its cool to be hardcore and shit with your jeans

but a proper wash doesnt ruin them

and i think the normal person enjoys denim that doesnt reek of vomit

i know its good to have that sort of philosophy, wear your jeans like you live your live

and everyone lives their life differently

some people have lives that reflect the need for weekly washings

some people live lives that reflect crazy jeans that you can tell have actually been somehwere in their life. and those jeans are usually more beautiful and unique than the 6 month jean from someone who works at a deskjob.

yeah but it sounded like he was upset that he had to wash his jeans earlier than expected for him

yes, i sounded so, so angry in my original post. :rolleyes: do i get happy when i get dog piss/vomit on my jeans? no, i don't think anybody does. but i wasn't angry either, and i don't see how i came across that way. there's no need to call people names just because they're more sanitary than you are.

please keep your very unique and insightful ideas of people wearing clothes the way they want to yourself. even if it's so rarely brought up on these boards. :rolleyes:

• 4 months later...