my mom washed my denim

masuerte

masurate dont worry about it too much. my samurai's are in the washing machine at Hot/Cold, regular spin with Tide detergent as i type this.

Next they will go in the drying machine at regular spin.

This will be the 2nd machine wash, with about 7 or 8 previous super hot soaks in the bathtub.

lol reminds me when i went to LA. somehow my dog got in my room (mom probably snooping) and pissed on a pair of my jeans.. she was like "it smelled bad already" and so i saw the damage.. wasnt that bad since she cold washed with that woolite dark stuff and hung dry.. i regained my incompetance and took them to the beach a month later to do the sand/water ritual.. then she got real pissed that i left all this sand in the tub hahahaha

My mom washed my Acnes one time, she also dried them in the dryer in till they where bone dry (AHHH!). She did it on "accident" and was "very sorry" as I told her that I didn't want my jeans washed 1053943 times before.

Sorry enough she attempted to buy me a pair of apc's... whata nice lady.

damn, know any excuses how to not make your parents wash your denim? my mom keeps saying, i never see you wash your jeans, are you gonna wear them till they turn sour? and she thinks im an idiot when i say i dont want to wash them so i can get good fades.

damn, know any excuses how to not make your parents wash your denim? my mom keeps saying, i never see you wash your jeans, are you gonna wear them till they turn sour? and she thinks im an idiot when i say i dont want to wash them so i can get good fades.

Move out.

10char

Heh, my mother never cared. And I live on my own these days so no one except me has to care.

In any case, just tell them that you're not going to wash them and that it's your business. This might be a little harder to do if your parents were the ones who payed for your jeans, but as long as it came out of your pocket just tell them to leave you alone. You have to go through a couple of "Oh, but they're dirty and I will still wash them. You're crazy!" and then they'll decide it's not worth the hassle.

• 2 months later...
does she cut your fucking meat for you as well? jesus guys....get off the tit.

That would be because youre not flip...

If you were, you'd realize that the OP honestly can't do anything about it if he wants to deal with it like a filipino and not like a white person. To us, respecting our parents very important. Another thing youd have to realize is thats just how most filipino parents are, even if you don't want them to do something for you, they will if they feel it's their job. Most kids in the Philippines live with their parents through college and many times post college, it's just the way the culture works. If you don't understand it, I guess it's better to put it down though, eh?

I just have to say that everytime I see this thread I can't help but smile. Just the topic. It's so full of youthfull power -and that angry smilie is like cherry on a pie.

It would be a cool name for some teenage-punkband: "My mom washed my denim"

i threatened my mom before. i told her not to touch my jeans at all after she washed my ande whalls.

yesterday when i was sleeping she took my diors and my apcs and ironed them, for some fucking reason. and then she put them back in my room in the same place i dropped them on the floor, as if i wouldn't notice that she ironed them. now there are weird iron lines running up and down both jeans, and random patches of lost indigo on the diors. i was livid.

spoiled. How old are you? and your parents still do your laundry?

im guessing atleast 50 percent of the members here still live with their parents.

this one shit on honestforum.com was so stupid he actually posted a thread complaining how his mom refused to give him $140 for a pair of used diesels he wanted, and that she only would give him $120. and he couldnt come up with another $20 on his own so he pleaded to the guy to lower the price.

my mom doesnt do that anymore..once i tell her not to wash something she doesnt do it cuz she knows how much of a whore i am with fashion...

but to be honest with u, ive lost the will to care because in all seriousness, they are just jeans, one pair of dirt jeans isnt going to ruin the rest of my day..ill just buy a new pair when the new releases drop

maybe you should worry about some more important things rather than your mom washing your denim.

Maybe some of these posters have the unique ability to juggle multiple concerns without abandoning one in favor of another. For instance, I am almost certain that some of them can worry about the destruction of the time, money and dedication that they have put into their personal property/hobby without, say, forgetting the need to drink water. In fact, I have met a number of such individuals who could handle a wide variety of tasks that life threw at them on a daily basis, all while still entertaining themselves with completely useless hobbies such as the appreciation of music or books.

We're not living in a state of nature. What these people choose to worry about is non of your faux-macho concern.

Maybe some of these posters have the unique ability to juggle multiple concerns without abandoning one in favor of another. For instance, I am almost certain that some of them can worry about the destruction of the time, money and dedication that they have put into their personal property/hobby without, say, forgetting the need to drink water. In fact, I have met a number of such individuals who could handle a wide variety of tasks that life threw at them on a daily basis, all while still entertaining themselves with completely useless hobbies such as the appreciation of music or books.

We're not living in a state of nature. What these people choose to worry about is non of your faux-macho concern.

he did say a legit point..

btw...why the heck am i on RED when all of you guys are on green? is there something i have to do in order to get green?

A red icon means that there have been some users who have taken offense or disagreed with comments you have made on the forum. The severity of the malice directed towards you is measured by the amount of red dots next to your name, and the rank that appears when you hold the cursor over them. The same is true, but in reverse, for a green icon. People like ringring, Chicken, TIP, Ayn, Denimdestroyedmylife and many others have contributed quite a bit to the forum, and their "reputation" is indicative of it.

People on this forum appreciate understated style over shallow fashion. Your appreciation of the latter may have contributed to your negative reputation. If you have any more questions about the system, please don't put it in this thread, though. Take it up in the Supertrash section.

Edit: Do you remember the episode of Seinfeld where every doctor that Elaine visits writes a negative comment stating that she is 'difficult' in her file? It's like that. It allows people to know who is 'difficult' to work with, and who is not. I find it very useful in the Supermarket.