are nudie jeans available on the internet?

ndmhxc

I got mine from Zoo Village about a week a go. You don't pay online, you order and a UPS guy takes the cash when he delivers them. It took about 10 days to come (to the UK) and NO contact from ZV even when I mailed them chasing the order. I'd given up, and then they arrived !!

The UPS guy would only take cash though, and preferred Euro's so be aware of that if you use them.

www.keepoffthegrass.net

My friends

We know some of you have been anxiously awaiting the arrival of Nudie Jeans for spring -and they are finally here!!

Here are the styles that are in so far:

Slim Jim in Frost Indigo.

Reg Ralf in Dry Selvage, Second Hand and Authentic Deluxe.

Loose Frank in Slubby.

In addition for the mens' collections we have received denim from 5EP, Levis, Rag and Bone, Acne Jeans,

You can always contact famous friends NYC.

The email address is [email protected],

phone # is 212.460.9094.

If you come to NY, the address is 616 East 9 Street NY, NY 10009.

here is the web address: famousfriendsNYC.com

As far as shipping goes, it won't be a problem. Please feel free to give us a call, or email And it will be done.

Cheers

• 1 month later...

Poly, when I bought my RR's I called around and Famous Friends wanted at least $200, although in fairness it was awhile ago and the memory is blurry. In any case I've always supported the notion of patronizing locations with excellent customer service, and my dealings (although short) with FF were stellar.

I ended up going with Fred Segal/HTC, where they were $180 (the tag on the garment said $190, not sure why I only got charged $180). With shipping and tax, it was a little over 200. This guy named Jeremy who works at HTC is an excellent person to deal with - I had my order done and the jeans were shipped in less than an hour period, and he even let me scan/e-mail my information instead of faxing. I also received a note with the jeans, that came wrapped in their box, complete with Nudie brochure.

Consider your location when you decide who to order from as well. Hollywood Trading Company is in LA, and FF is in NYC, so it will get to you faster for less money if you go with the one closer to you.

Hi Shinobi2000

Thanks for the post.

K.o.B. Yes there are a few glitch on the site and my web guy is in Denmark and we have been going back and forth. The site does not show the goods yet though, and some of the links need a little repair. If one knows what they want a call can be placed and we'll take care of anyone's needs. (see Wild W's comment.) I have now adjusted my prices to match HTC's prices, our aim is to make all happy.

By the way Poly800Rock - the price fluctuation is due to U$D versus Euro currency.

You can always contact famous friends NYC.

The email address is: [email protected]

phone # is 212.460.9094.

If you come to NY, the address is 616 East 9 Street NY, NY 10009.

here is the web address: famousfriendsNYC.com

Thanks all

ONE

• 2 weeks later...

Seems like most of you are interested in Nudie Jeans......just like me icon_smile_cool.gif

Well, for a wide array of information you can visit [url="http://www.mynudies.com"]<a href="http://www.mynudies.com" target="_blank">http://www.mynudies.com</a>

MyNudies are also opening a seperate website in August 2005 that will sell Dry and Dry Selvage Nudie Jeans and some other products ONLINE (physical location: USA).

Take Care!

Join me at http://www.mynudies.com