John Bull / Sewing Chop

jubei

^ you bike much or is it from a regular wear?

(the crotch problem)

Yeah, I ride my bike pretty much everyday. Plus, I sag them a little bit, so this happens to all of my jeans.

Repair or reinforce the crotch...no?

Yep, that's the plan (if I ever get around to it). :)

those look great. the color on the honeycombs is amazing.

Thanks man. They're a bit darker in real life though.

man those are so nice....

unfortunately just got emails from BiG and Parachutes, both saying they cant get them...

I got my SC-002's from the Johnbull Private Labo store in Harajuku (http://www.johnbull.co.jp/shop/harajyuku/harajyukupl1.htm) earlier this year and they had a large stock of all cuts. You should look for a proxy that can check this store.

What kind of cut is it? I know the 003 and 007 are relatively modern straight fits, with the 007s having a lower rise. I was under the impression the 002s were kind like the samurai 0500s. Am i close?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
sorry to ask a small question here, but are john bulls sewn with all-cotton thread? if yes, these are my next pair...

Yes they are!

Edit: Hmm, I have two pair of jeans and one jacket from Sewing Chop (the traditional line) and those are with cotton thread but the modern line of John Bull might be with poly-cotton? I don't know? :)

• 2 weeks later...

I recently just washed my SC002s and they're starting to stretch out in the waist a little bit. But for some reason in the thighs they havent been stretching so much. I bought them a size 28 but my natural waist size is 32 (30 in New Standards). They were fine before washing with stretching and all. Will they stretch back out to the waist and thigh size accordingly? Or will I loose some inches after washing?

• 4 weeks later...

so i just copped the last pair of 002's of the BiG sale in a size 27. I wear a 28 in pretty much everything, and looking for a very slim (but not quite skinny) jean, i thought these would be perfect. problem is....theyre HUGE. does anyone know if these shrink a hell of a lot given a hot soak? or are these gonna end up in the supermarket soon?

• 4 weeks later...

(one washed keep in mind) a 28 had a waist of 30. stretched it out like 4 inches with my butt in a few weeks. washed it and shrunk right back up, but it would then stretch right back out. everything would pretty much stay the same after wash and a couple of days of wear.

(one washed keep in mind) a 28 had a waist of 30. stretched it out like 4 inches with my butt in a few weeks. washed it and shrunk right back up, but it would then stretch right back out. everything would pretty much stay the same after wash and a couple of days of wear.

Hmm..thats weird..I was checking out one site, stating waist measurements of a size 30 to be 76cm/29.9" around the waist. :confused: