Paperclipping Jeans for Honeycombs

A.L.

Once you set up the creases, they wont move. Dont worry abou tthis, as long as you dont store your jeans in a way that affects the honeycomb, leave it be. I ind it best for my combs to crumple in a pile on the floor.

Also, to alleviate worry, I have a pair of AW's that I washed, and even after the wash, the fabric remembers where it was so well, all my honeycombs and whiskers are in the same spots.

What you are asking for is like going to a forum where people pride themselves in thier original paintings, and asking how to trace.

In all seriousness though, I have no clue. I would imagine just put them to hold the lines in place. Or, bunch them ALL up and clip to hold the whole back of the knee bunched.

I heard somewhere that you can like clip the back of your jeans when you are not wearing them with paper clips, to make the honeycombs better. I tried to do this but I could not figure out how to place the clips in the right spots and make them stay. Can anyone explain how to do this or have pics?

Thanks

somewhere equals sign niketalk ;)

It would have been too easy to be mean. "Paperclips? On your honeycombs? Word?" He could keep trying, but I doubt he would get anywhere with it. It's just too much work to apply paperclips to your jeans everytime you take them off. It's ridiculous. "You know how hard it is to catch a monkey... and then fuck it?"

as long as you don't droop down to your hips one day and wear them higher the next you are okay ..

starch them if you want

hahaha i do this like every day with my jeans, now i have retardedly large amounts of honeycombing, i cant decide if its interesting or ridiculous

I heard somewhere that you can like clip the back of your jeans when you are not wearing them with paper clips, to make the honeycombs better. I tried to do this but I could not figure out how to place the clips in the right spots and make them stay. Can anyone explain how to do this or have pics?

Thanks

the only way to make honeycombs better is to wear the fuck out of your jeans. anything else will not look right.

Why not just buy dark predistressed jeans? Same difference. This is all part of the trendiness of raw denim, people don't know what to do with them. They probably buy them and say...."ok now what?" People get bored with the slow processand want to speed up the process via sandpaper, starch and now paper clips!!

Well, i was guilty of being bored too. You look at all those great pictures of jeans and think to yourself, 'man, I can't wait until my jeans look like that.' Then you sit there, and you wait, all the while, looking at more pictures of other people's jeans. It's pretty monotonous.

Well, i was guilty of being bored too. You look at all those great pictures of jeans and think to yourself, 'man, I can't wait until my jeans look like that.' Then you sit there, and you wait, all the while, looking at more pictures of other people's jeans. It's pretty monotonous.

If you want to speed up the process, try some construction work...

I'm transforming my appartment and at the end of the day I'm always surprized by looking at my jeans...it goes really so fast!!

If you want to speed up the process, try some construction work...

I'm transforming my appartment and at the end of the day I'm always surprized by looking at my jeans...it goes really so fast!!

I did construction as my job all summer, but could never work up the courage to actually wear my "good" dry jeans. If you are working construction as a job, there is just not enough control over whether you get muddy as hell, have to play in oil/gas, etc...Just to many things that would mess them up in oppose to just good wear.