Cali Style goes nuts...[no pics]

CaliStyle

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cheap, you live a REproductive life, hence your broke-ness.

i suppose my life is productive, but i'm broke. mainly b/c my mortgage is rather high. add monthly car payments, car insurance, utilities, groceries, philly wage tax, and other expenses... mad broke.

so much for taking a 1 month hiatus ey ddml? :rolleyes:

hey fuckface...

i live a productive life and am broke. you know why? i have children. i have a family. they need my money more than me, so i am broke most of the time.

second, stop the homophobic shit now. it has no place here, or anywhere for that matter. all it does is show how ignorant and uncultured you are.

while you are at it, just stop posting. ive yet to see anything worthwile from you.

completely seconded on all counts.

children are the best thing ever but cheap they ain't.

so... how did this thread turn from Cali hate to DDML-is-stalking-cheap-again ?

I could see it all going downhill when....

sad2d2yahvfqndht23bamrnjo5crjonddk9.jpg

so... how did this thread turn from Cali hate to DDML-is-stalking-cheap-again ?

I could see it all going downhill when....

sad2d2yahvfqndht23bamrnjo5crjonddk9.jpg

i posted... ddml is just like anyone else who lets me get into thier mind... they stalk me and go crazy. wait, youll see, soon ill have a matching scar over my right eye when he sees me talking to someone at another board.

• 11 months later...

it look to me like he was rocking diesels through out HSM2. (confession: i watched the movie)

but the real question is why the hell is he riding round in a hoopty. i thought Disney Channel pays butt loads?

You have absolutely no shame. Amazing.

Of course i f*cking dont its a pair of f*Cking pants! roftl

you saw well ahead of time what this thread was about (ZAC EFRONS pants)

yet you came in here anyway! fag what were you expecting to see ??? you knew EXACTLY what you were coming in here to see and yet now you wanna act like u didnt wana see it, get real closet case

I dont know the answer to your dilemma, i just find myself asking "what were you doing looking at a zach effron fan/stalker page" (can i get a no homo lol)

no you CANT get a "no homo pass" you are on a f*cking MENS FASHION BOARD talking about clothes bickering about other mens clothes, b*tching about whats hot and whats not in fashion. that is homo in itself to most people!

so no you cant get a no homo pass , stick it up your butt ho

it look to me like he was rocking diesels through out HSM2. (confession: i watched the movie)

but the real question is why the hell is he riding round in a hoopty. i thought Disney Channel pays butt loads?

he has plenty of $$$ HSM2 was like the most watched tv show in cable history,

and he had the hairspray movie, etc. etc.

he just wants everyone to see that hes a "normal guy" plus all of his fame is pretty recent im sure he will be cashing in on a better car soon enoug