April77

Astérix

um, those are fixable too. i should put up some pictures of my joeys, i have had that same crotch/ass/whatever rip on both sides at the back, a front crotch rip repaired twice and now ripping again, the back left pocket is coming off... i wear them hard though

that shit is NOT unfixable.

Got my Joey Overdrive 1955... love the zippers and the fit, but HOLY they started fading immediately. It almost felt like the indigo was rubbing off, is this normal? This is the first day, and my knees are almost white and I can see the outline from my cellphone....

why Revolve cloth always change their price? saw costello few days ago and it was 128 ( i think) and now it go up to 362!! and some T shirts too.

because they are one of the few online retailers of the label in the u.s. and can.

maybe april made them, who knows? it sux, but there aint nuthin we can do about it.

I already posted in some guys' market thread but hahahahahhaa. Fucking $350 for costellos? NO ONE BUY THESE FOR THAT PRICE. Such a fucking rip. They're cool pants and all, but that's like twice retail at every other place i've seen. They're not remotely worth that. It has to be a screw up. I can't imagine april 77 doubling the price on their pants when they felt pretty similar to the ones in the past i've had.

I already posted in some guys' market thread but hahahahahhaa. Fucking $350 for costellos? NO ONE BUY THESE FOR THAT PRICE. Such a fucking rip. They're cool pants and all, but that's like twice retail at every other place i've seen. They're not remotely worth that. It has to be a screw up. I can't imagine april 77 doubling the price on their pants when they felt pretty similar to the ones in the past i've had.

i got the coated costellos when they was cheap, so them jacking up prices makes me happy.

I bought them cheap too. I should've just flipped them on here instead of returning them, but i did it a day or two before price hike. I have no shame in taking advantage of people for money. Those coated ones looked pretty bad ass.

Picture%201%2814%29.jpgPicture%202%285%29.jpgThe Brigade

Our real Chino pants, faithful to the 1940's US Airforce look

100% cotton gabardine

Unisex/men

Available in Desert and Grey from US sizes 26 to 36

I screencapped these from their site. the brigade

Besides the April77 boutique, any word on who might be stocking those chinos? LA/US/or otherwise?

im sorry if this has been asked before. but the april 77 thread is way too big for me to look through every page. but are there any online sites that sells april 77 and does international shipping? im thinking of getting a pair of munich colourdrive, (the ones with the satin piping at the sides).

and do the munichs come in only gray? or both black and gray? thanks. :)

^^thats what im thinkin, isnt szing down 3 too much, i ve read that true to size or one down is fine, but i need to confirm on which is better to achieve a fit like that above??

Sizing down three is ridic. I sized down two on joey colordrives and I find them too tight in the legs - rarely wear 'em. I'd size down one for joeys for a good fit (assuming you aren't overweight and have relatively skinny legs).

I wear a 31 for Joey - overdrive and a 28 for Dictator - Overdrive and they'd fit me like the guy on top of this page in Chinchilla's post. I could size down 2 and they would fit me a little bit loose as on the Royal Cheese but i'd recommend sizing down 3 cos after few wears they gona stretch a bit.

While on the topic April77 has also just released a new cut 'Sinner' which is also a great cut and is a slim straight. They do not come in Overdrive...only in transistor raw. I could also size down 3 but they were very uncomfortable as they have no elastane so in these i'd wear a 29.

I rarely used my a77 before, but I wear them everyday now.

Just bought joey overdrive sabbath .. damn gud ..

Got my Joey Overdrive 1955... love the zippers and the fit, but HOLY they started fading immediately. It almost felt like the indigo was rubbing off, is this normal? This is the first day, and my knees are almost white and I can see the outline from my cellphone....

wow thats strange, ive been wearing my 1955 quite a while now, and didnt get near enough like what u've described ...

For those who are interested, Revolve fixed their April 77 prices back to what they should be. It was a bit too low before, then 2x too high. Now it's back where it belongs (the costellos are about $170 i think). With the discount it's a solid buy i'd say.

Jmatsu- How did those coated ones work out for you? You went with 46 right (because new sizing is way bigger)?

sizing advice? Blackbird says they run two sizes large, and I'm about a 34.5 now, so would I get a 33 for a slim yet not-painted-on look?

http://www.blackbirdballard.com/April_77_Dictator_-_Heart_Attack_11149.html

Anyone have measurements/experience with Dictators?

whoa they have an online store now? When did this happen? badass!

Smaller sizes tend to run more true to size. I just ordered a pair from blackbird and I only sized down one (27) and it fits great. In bigger sizes I would imagine it would run ... bigger ... uh, I'd go with a 32, sir, since the waist in larger sizes would be much bigger than tagged size.

These jeans (the ones you linked) are slim/straight, so I wouldn't expect much of a "painted on look" - that's usually with the Joey cuts