April77

Astérix

Okay so I was in the market for a pair of slim fitting black cords and noticed that april 77 might be an option.

What is the name of their black cords (are these joey discord or are these different??) and did you people size up, down or stay the same size?

Thanks

Well, I have the Joey Overdrives in a size 28. My true waist size is a 29. I thought I would size down, and let them stretch alittle. I was surprised when I got them that they weren't that tight in the waist. However, they are really tight from the thighs down, and I have chicken legs. They fit me almost exactly like the guy on the April 77 website. I'm not sure how the guy with the grey Colordrives is wearing them because his legs can't be that much smaller than mine if smaller at all, and he has alot more room in his. Maybe he sized up. Mine also sit alittle low I think. If you are going to size down at all. I would only size down one. Hope this helps!

In this case it really depends on your legs more so then the waist. I would most likely just go with a 27, but only if you have some skinny legs as well. My 31 colordrives are leggings on me, the SA at riley james said he couldn't even get a pair around his tighs. Where do you plan on buying them online?

okay, gonna order from a guy called leon in w27. hope it doesn't expand too much

what's the diff with the black corduroy and the overdrives when it comes to hem?

guess i'll be getting the black overdrives joeys for $126 or 132. not sure.

anyone got updated pics of them in those joeys i mentioned?

thanks

okay, gonna order from a guy called leon in w27. hope it doesn't expand too much

what's the diff with the black corduroy and the overdrives when it comes to hem?

guess i'll be getting the black overdrives joeys for $126 or 132. not sure.

anyone got updated pics of them in those joeys i mentioned?

thanks

The Overdrives are raw denim, and the Dischords are the cords. Both come in the Joey style which should be the same cut. My Overdrives have stretched very little if anything at all.

The October issue of Non-no has a feature on Euro jeans (surprise.) It looks like April 77 is being carried at Nano Universe in Tokyo at 16800Y for the Joeys, so I might have to get a pair if the rise isn't too low. I'd probably ditch the back patch, but that pick pocket on the front is too convenient.

Asterix, that indie karaoke was a huge hit at my work today. My co-workers were all over it and I was trying to teach 10 year old kids the Pixies tune on there. Made my day. :)

The October issue of Non-no has a feature on Euro jeans (surprise.) It looks like April 77 is being carried at Nano Universe in Tokyo at 16800Y for the Joeys, so I might have to get a pair if the rise isn't too low. I'd probably ditch the back patch, but that pick pocket on the front is too convenient.

Asterix, that indie karaoke was a huge hit at my work today. My co-workers were all over it and I was trying to teach 10 year old kids the Pixies tune on there. Made my day. :)

Hah...I tried to do "Can't Stand Me Now" by The Libertines...fucking hard! My timing was way off. Also, where do you work? That must be a pretty awesome job if you can do karaoke there!

I'm a schoolteacher. This is Asia though, you know we love our karaoke any time of the day. And honestly, we obliterated my lesson plan in half the time I'd planned for, so I had to do something. It was either this or endless rounds of hangman. :P

I'm a schoolteacher. This is Asia though, you know we love our karaoke any time of the day. And honestly, we obliterated my lesson plan in half the time I'd planned for, so I had to do something. It was either this or endless rounds of hangman. :P

AWESOME! What a teacher; wears skinny jeans and dresses cool!

***any bangkokians looking for april 77 take note: playground stocks them!! and since they're virtually unknown in thailand, there are lots of sizes***

i just picked up joey hi-standard and overdrives. they also had the grey colourdrive, some cotton trousers in navy and black, polos and a motorcycle jacket with studs on the lapels.

***any bangkokians looking for april 77 take note: playground stocks them!! and since they're virtually unknown in thailand, there are lots of sizes***

i just picked up joey hi-standard and overdrives. they also had the grey colourdrive, some cotton trousers in navy and black, polos and a motorcycle jacket with studs on the lapels.

Do they have an online site or store? What about the joey dischord? Address of the shop?

fuck. i was just there a little over a month ago. playground is an awesome store.

how much were the colordrives, and overdrives? and are the hi-standard the twill cotton pants?

Do they have an online site or store? What about the joey dischord? Address of the shop?

www.playgroundstore.co.th - didn't see dischord - the address is probably on the site, can't be bothered to go get the bag.

fuck. i was just there a little over a month ago. playground is an awesome store.

how much were the colordrives, and overdrives? and are the hi-standard the twill cotton pants?

yah, i was just walking around was a bit surprise to see the vinyl tags. i'm not an apr77 expert, so i'm just telling you what it says on the label. the hi-standards are sort of stretchy washed black denim. tight as hell, i had to go 29 on those, but i got overdrives in 28. they were Bt 5,290 each. i'll check on the colourdrives this weekend.