April77

Astérix

Hi I have a question pertaining to the black dischords. I heard from a friend of mine that cords in general DO NOT fit that well as compare to cotton, they sag and do not sit that well etc.. is it true? I am really interested in the cords until my friend told me so.

Another question, between the black dischords and the black Costello? Which between the two will you guys choose?

neither the flight jacket destroyer "kennedy".

ok the price is $319 and yeah its the destroyer kennedy but they only have the L and XL. the medium was sold already

for the pants its mostly sold out its been sitting there for a few months already

so i guess you guys should wait for the shipment from seven

wasn't planning to do this, but since i've already done it for a couple of people...

i can buy & ship april 77 stuff for you from thailand. since it's pretty obscure here, there are quite a lot of sizes available. i can get joey overdrives, grey colourdrives, hi-standards (washed black denim), and black and navy costelloes. they also have polo shirts (black or white) and a hell kat kennedy in black.

pm me if interested. warning: shipping is kind of expensive.

chagoo: you've got a pm

Originally Posted by bluespring

joey overdrives in black? didnt know they made black for joey ods.

Joey Thunders![/img]

Originally Posted by mwrenchd

huh, didn't know Atrium was carrying them now. The dude at Seven claimed to be the only place in the city with them. Looking for the Joeys raw black in sz30 but heading out of town tonight so I probably couldn't swing by to grab them before next Tuesday or so.

^the guy mentioned "joeys raw black"

il check seven tommorrow with their merchandise

im looking for the high voltage jacket in the city grrrrrrrrrr

^the guy mentioned "joeys raw black"

il check seven tommorrow with their merchandise

im looking for the high voltage jacket in the city grrrrrrrrrr

Yes, I have been on the look out for the raw black joeys, I have sent emails regarding north american distribution of them, no replies. My SF searching has told me that, Noir Kennedy (Paris) has them. I sent another email to confirm the existance of them, and yes they are real. I can only assume they are next season.

So is Seven out of all the April 77 stuff? There site says they have almost all sizes in the Joey Overdrive and Dischord, but I have heard people on here mention they are still waiting for their new shipment. Has anyone been in lately and if so what do they have.

yeah, I was there 3 days ago. They had one pair of overdrives and one dischord on the racks, sorry but I don't remember what size (not mine, anyway). No Costellos and I didn't see any jackets/shirts but I could have missed it.

I'm guessing the website orders are basically being held as pre-orders. They are also letting people put items on hold but there is no guarantee what they are going to get in. Dude said they told the distributor to send "whatever you have because we can sell it" but didn't seem optimistic on getting a wide range of sizes or sizeable stock.

Hi I have a question pertaining to the black dischords. I heard from a friend of mine that cords in general DO NOT fit that well as compare to cotton, they sag and do not sit that well etc.. is it true? I am really interested in the cords until my friend told me so.

Another question, between the black dischords and the black Costello? Which between the two will you guys choose?

Anyone who owned the dischord, do the fit as well as normal denims or they sag like what my friend told me?

Hi!

Just to let you know, my store, HTC just got in more April 77 and will be getting more on Monday.

I will start a post tomorrow in the supermarket section for what we have, but for sure I know we have already received the Costello trouser in black, Joey in black and in overdrive, and one type of jacket, not sure which. Monday we are suppose to get more jackets for sure, and most likely more dischords, colordrives, and shirts.

So... be on the lookout tomorrow for my post in supermarket for what I have in stock.... but for sure I have the black Costello.

Thanks

Scott

[email protected]

awesome hopefully youll get the high voltage division on monday

i dont know where digital denim bought his :(

asterix....the problem with that picture is that those are the colordrives (which are a softer denim so the thigh silhouette looks good loose). the overdrives being raw will stretch and take time to soften up like the look in that picture(mine are already on the way). so i would only go one size up.

yeah, I was there 3 days ago. They had one pair of overdrives and one dischord on the racks, sorry but I don't remember what size (not mine, anyway). No Costellos and I didn't see any jackets/shirts but I could have missed it.

I'm guessing the website orders are basically being held as pre-orders. They are also letting people put items on hold but there is no guarantee what they are going to get in. Dude said they told the distributor to send "whatever you have because we can sell it" but didn't seem optimistic on getting a wide range of sizes or sizeable stock.

did you ask them if they had other sizes? from past expreience they seem to only put one size of each pant out and have more sizes upon request. not sure if this is the case, but i hope they have more then one of each. i guess i should just call or email them. thanks for the info though!

did you ask them if they had other sizes? from past expreience they seem to only put one size of each pant out and have more sizes upon request. not sure if this is the case, but i hope they have more then one of each. i guess i should just call or email them. thanks for the info though!

I think they are running really low on April 77 merch. I believe they are waiting to get a new shipment in.

exactly, im wearing my grey colordrives right now and there is just not way I could get the fit like that. He must have some stick legs for sure.

Nice Scott, cant wait for the Costellos!

I pretty much agree with you. The guy in the pic looks thin.

You guys could always use a belt.

The way the waist gets on me when they are big in the waist would look funny with a belt. It's hard to explain, but the back part of the waist sticks way out. It would look all bunched together with a belt. Not to mention it would be really uncomfortable I think.