card holders

unvanished

/\ it's ugo cacciatori

I liked the one by JAS MB that Fuuma (I think) posted in another thread. I might pick that up when I'm in London, actually.

Also, if you can get your hands on the ones that Helmut Lang used to do, those are awesome. Can't get blacker than Helmut's black.

For me a card holder is a must. I use it instead of a wallet in the summer, so my pant pockets don't look like baloons. Currently I have one by Vivienne Westwood that I bought in Moscow five years ago, but it's getting really beat up.

thanks for the input. looking for a metal card holder actually. i had someone come in with a simple metal card holder with his monogram customized into the metal i think my laser etching or engraving. it looked like a plain metal case, very thin mind you and no exterior latching. and im not looking for a cigerette case from urban gagshitters either. thanks again guys/girls.

sorry if ive offended anyone. im not a racist biggot, thanks for asking. i just dont understand how bafoons can support an establishment that steals from artists like johnny cupcake, if youre familiar. you also have to understand the quality of their products are definitely worth the price. but to everyone providing excellent feedback, it is much appreciated.

does anyone know the durabilty of these cardholders? if im investing 30+ dollars to be organized and for it to break, it may not be worth the investment. im not broke, just a frugal college student working a part time job.

IMO and little experience, my smartcaze sucks big time( as said before)

You may try ogon designers...

The ugo cacciatori site says that Barneys carries their stock. I love that cardholder but I've never seen anything like it there. Does anyone know if it's available there or do you have to go through Rakuten.

Barneys only has the jewelry and those stupid pirate buckle belts. They should drop ugo and pick up shaun leane, if they know what's good for them.

i cant seem to purchase online from rusty village. i was interested in the gunmetal one. i get to the last part and it says i cant complete the transaction. regardless, i dont intend on keeping it in my pocket, ive got a bag to place it in soo durability is no longer an issue. its just finding a store online that sells decent card holders.