Post Your Creations (pics, artwork, media, design...)

Whodinihimself

Additional info, they've just said "Thanks for the artwork, I really like it but it does not feel like the album cover we are looking for, what we really want is images taken from the website and maybe re-drawn and turn into a collage like the Gnarls Barkly artwork attached below (something really edgy / street / urban street,dread)

Im sorry we are putting you through this we are just trying to get the piece we want and know your capable of it."

So i've told them to find a different illustrator...

Additional info, they've just said "Thanks for the artwork, I really like it but it does not feel like the album cover we are looking for, what we really want is images taken from the website and maybe re-drawn and turn into a collage like the Gnarls Barkly artwork attached below (something really edgy / street / urban street,dread)

Im sorry we are putting you through this we are just trying to get the piece we want and know your capable of it."

So i've told them to find a different illustrator...

fuck that, what a drag. hope they at least paid you for your first round.

- mixed media/collage -

guashe/color pencil/photoshop,

rc_web.jpg

a semi-symmetrical multilayered work for class, i like school because it forces you to produce a finished work.

but one could look at this and say its 'unfinished'. perhaps its not.

really good work up there TOY5AUCE same to you U MAD.

how long did it take you to do that TOY5AUCE?

don't recall. ya but it was quite a few sittings,some lasting 5 hours or more. lost of reworking, finalizing in photoshop.

its a lot larger then shown here.

nice work HBlack, you should start using unlined paper tho (if you haven't already) some of my best works of art are suck in composition books.. anyway

really nice stuff up there.

this is a shirt design for royalty clothing.

uy3qp.png

my logo

1t3n1l.jpg

this i made out of boredom:)

122n2o0.jpg

More work coming very soon.

ohh i see what he did there lol.

this isn't my best work, i just thought i share some of the stuff i had on my hub-drive. i'm going to art school next year im still learning my way around photoshop and illustrator but im doing pretty good for junior in high school imo