Post Your Creations (pics, artwork, media, design...)

Whodinihimself

just a suggestion, mayb u should combine "everything today," together. mayb you also can remove "is". thought it could read and sound better this way :) anyway its a great job. i've been playing around with typefaces recently too!

any crit on this? i'm somewhat set on the type just wondering about readability issues / cornyness

REMOVE THE 'EVERYTHING' (7)

TODAY IS THE REFLECTION OF SOMETHING ELSE

THAT'S SOME DEEP SHIT.

also Analog is right... a lot of people use wishy washy statements in their copy and it makes them look weak and boring. you need to come up with something and fucking stick to it as if you were born with it

yeah...

Hey guys, please give some feedbacks on my logo. Its for a campaign/branding that i created entitled "Designer on the Loose" for my upcoming project.

Which one you guys would prefer?

Many thanks in advance :)

4288235687_d3634508fc_m.jpg

actually, neither. the whole thing is too fragmented - 3 parts. i'd either have it reading with designers dominant or the whole thing as a solid unit. personally, i'd play off 'loose' with an italic, not awkward tracked out letters.

filling in the counters of the O's on the first one jumbles it up even more. i get that maybe you're trying to make them wheels, but with the contrast between your light face on LOOSE and the super bold, counterless O's, it just falls apart.

Yeah thanks for the feedbacks man. gonna edit them again.

actually, neither. the whole thing is too fragmented - 3 parts. i'd either have it reading with designers dominant or the whole thing as a solid unit. personally, i'd play off 'loose' with an italic, not awkward tracked out letters.

filling in the counters of the O's on the first one jumbles it up even more. i get that maybe you're trying to make them wheels, but with the contrast between your light face on LOOSE and the super bold, counterless O's, it just falls apart.

it took me a couple minutes just to figure out how to interpret those images

1, 2 and 4 is what i've got

3 i have no idea unless it's Johnny Bravo or something, but i never knew that that cartoon had any other recognizeable characters apart from Johnny - beavis and butthead? dunno

nice job though! :)

I mean I didn't create this, but I don't know where else to post it. I was just wondering what fonts these were?

The only thing I can gather from the white font is that the A and R have slanted terminations and that the whole font was created as capital letters I believe.

3181718468_c0cd33d326.jpg

Thanks in advance!