Cheap Monday

youth_culture

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this looks pretty nice, where can i kop it?

i think you can get cheap mondays at urban outfitters. i dont know excactly what cuts though. for sure alive n dry and some other 1

^fit looks great, man! how's the sizing on that one? what's the waist like?

also, on a broader, more philosophical level, why buy a dyed, unwashed jean? are you expecting fades? (i ask this as the owner of a pair of grey unwashed Autobahns which i washed immediately to shrink down.)

Personally, I'm done with Cheap Monday. The cut and fits on the Tights vary so much between each model, it makes online shopping gruesome. And most of the zippers can't really be closed or open by themselves if you wear them tight.

I have/had 5 different ones. Let's see: the grey 45 min stonewashed one is quite nice, but after about 9 months the seam on the right leg starts to rip. The blue Very Stretch looses color very fast and drybleeds as hell, making it impossible to wear white tees or sneakers before you washed it like 10 times. The Black OD has an awkward skater fit and stretches very much in the knees, the blue raw ones of my buddy had a back pocket ripped off after two months of occasional wearing and the brown 5 pkt Prest was totally twisted after I washed it.

I'm going totally for April 77s Joeys and Hells Bells Gibus now. More expensive yes, but quality. Hadn't had a problem with those so far.

^fit looks great, man! how's the sizing on that one? what's the waist like?

also, on a broader, more philosophical level, why buy a dyed, unwashed jean? are you expecting fades? (i ask this as the owner of a pair of grey unwashed Autobahns which i washed immediately to shrink down.)

I sized down to a 28 from my true waist of 30. The waist was a little tight at first but now it fits perfect... and i got them for only $30 at Urban Outfitters

The sizing issues on April 77s is ten time worse if you can't try them on in person.

I wouldn't say that. I have four Aprils, all in 30" and the fit is almost the same, and then two Hells Bells, one in 30" and one in 31" as I couldn't get the 30" one over my knees. There might be issues with the waists on a particulary batch of Colordrives, but mine is fine. Heard also things about the new collection, but on April77.fr they said they didn't change the Joeys. Some of the new model might run a bit different and tighter in the legs though.

On the other hand, I had my Cheap Mondays in 27/32 (was also as long as a 34), 29/32, 30/32 and 32/32 to get a skin tight fit.

So if I buy a Joey online and choose a 30" one, there are good chances that they will look good, while Cheap Monday is a total gamble.

My cheap mondays od black came today...but they're loose!

I ordered it 2 size up thinking the waist would be tight...but now they're rather loose and it's just not very "snug" on my calves.

I'm wondering if I should size up just one...or stick to true size?

My cheap mondays od black came today...but they're loose!

I ordered it 2 size up thinking the waist would be tight...but now they're rather loose and it's just not very "snug" on my calves.

I'm wondering if I should size up just one...or stick to true size?

I would say true to size. I bought a pair of 28s (down to sizes) and while the waist is fine, its just way too tight in the thighs and calves. so i think true size would be a good fit.

I like how in that thread you say you'll trade your pair for another sized up two, but later in it you say you need to pay for your dog's medicine @_@

Also does anyone know where I can order online that won't charge obscene amounts for shipping to Canada?

I like how in that thread you say you'll trade your pair for another sized up two, but later in it you say you need to pay for your dog's medicine @_@

Also does anyone know where I can order online that won't charge obscene amounts for shipping to Canada?

Revolve ships to Canada for free.