FS: Nike FP Air Stab, AM90 Dots, MadHectic Court Force US11, Spruce Hoody etc

hahnstch

I'm letting go the following stuff:

- Nike FootPatrol Air Stab US11, condition 9.5/10, a little bit of denim stain on the heel, barely noticeable. Asking price $125.

picture213re6.jpg

- Nike Air Max 90 Dots US11, brand new. Asking price $100.

picture224qj5.jpg

- Nike RealMadHectic Court Force US11, brand new. Asking price $80.

picture221bt4.jpg

- Spruce Classic Fit Tiger Fleece Hoody sz XL with white hood. condition 9/10, a little bit of yellowing on the hood ribbing. Asking price $105.

picture234wh7.jpg

Prices quoted are before shipping.

I am more than willing to set up private auction on ebay for you if you'd like more security as a buyer.

Paypal preferred but I'll also accept money order. Feel free to contact me to make an offer or to request additional pics, either through PM or email: [email protected] (Shoot me an email for faster response).

a few more stuff:

- Supreme Shield Crew in Green sz L. Heavyweight cotton crewneck sweater, CYC made. Condition 9.5/10. Asking price $70.

picture239ff9.jpg

- Zoltar the Magnificent New Era. Sz 7 3/8. Brand new. Asking price $50.

picture244uy8.jpg

- Nike Air Force 1 Truques US11. Condition 9.5/10. Again a little bit of denim stain on the heel, barely noticeable. Asking price $80

picture230jo9.jpg

- Madfoot x Nitrow Mad Daaam! US 10.5. Special collaboration shoes with the Japanese hip-hop act Nitrow Microphone Underground. Full 3M reflective material upper. Condition 9/10, some cracking of the 3M material near the toebox, email me if you'd like to see how the cracking looks like. Asking price $90

picture214nm4.jpg