Nom De Guerre - Manhattan

I was there the day they first released the arabic print hoodies 2 yrs ago for like 180 ish..i hate myself for not buying it. their new hoodies are like 350. They dont carry sneakers or streetwear at all anymore...their stock is usually pretty low when i go....ehhh its not the same

i just got an ndg peacoat from stels. it cost a pretty penny, but it's definitely quality. i saw the other ndg fall outerwear, like the m65 and the shawl collar waist coat (this is pretty awesome) and it's all great. if you're in boston, stel's ndg pieces are pretty slim pickings.

pics please ddohnggo!!! also did you size up for a medium? i recall laguy said that no smalls at stels.....changed your mind about the m65?

i'll post pictures soon. the coat is actually the shawl collar coat seen here: 36ws6.jpg

I got this coat in a large so i can layer underneath it. the coat actually runs smaller so it fits well.

as far as the m65 goes, stels sold out of it and a lot of their other ndg stuff. i saw the m65 from one of the workers there (didn't get his name, nice dude), but for me the m65 wasn't worth it. it's not lined with wool, which doesn't make it as warm as i would like it be, especially for the price. for a little more, i got the shawl collar, which i think is pretty versatile and classic. plus it's lined with wool, to keep me warm during winter. the jacket is really really awesome.

the shawl collar waist coat was pretty insane. around $880, but it seemed really really nice. stels only has 1 left in xl. sold one of them already! i'm surprised that bostonanians have been buying this season's stuff up.

the shawl collar waist coat (this is pretty awesome) and it's all great.

Co-sign on this. `The belted shawl collar coat is very well cut, the design well conceived and executed, and the workmanship is amazing. At $880, however, a little steep for a second NdG coat. So you picked up the peacoat? In medium? I liked the M65 more, but that was a very nice piece as well (I just don't do double breasted very often.)

as far as the m65 goes, stels sold out of it and a lot of their other ndg stuff. i saw the m65 from one of the workers there (didn't get his name, nice dude).

That was John, the co-owner, you talked to. Yeah, nice guy, and knowledgeable too. He got the large M65, I think. And I picked up the medium one. Like I said, they were only sent sticks. When did you go in, btw? When I went to pick up my M65 on Friday afternoon, they had just gotten in the shawl collar coat. It was the best piece design and constructionwise, but 1) I don't really wear long coats, 2)I had my heart set on the M65 (both fit me well), and 3) at $880, a bit too rich for my blood.

It's crazy. The other co-owner told me that the stuff was flying off the shelves.

That was John, the co-owner, you talked to. Yeah, nice guy, and knowledgeable too. He got the large M65, I think. And I picked up the medium one. Like I said, they were only sent sticks. When did you go in, btw? When I went to pick up my M65 on Friday afternoon, they had just gotten in the shawl collar coat. It was the best piece design and constructionwise, but 1) I don't really wear long coats, 2)I had my heart set on the M65 (both fit me well), and 3) at $880, a bit too rich for my blood.

It's crazy. The other co-owner told me that the stuff was flying off the shelves.

i was there today in the afternoon. they only have the black parka, one shawl collar coat, and two shawl collar double breasted coat left. as i stated before, i'm really surprised that bostonians have taken a liking to ndg and the high price points. john mentioned that people who had never even heard of the brand picked up pieces because it was so well designed. this season is definitely awesome. wish stels carried more their knits. the knit beanies were nice, but very expensive.

is it lined at all? fuck i need to get up to NYC. although stayhandsome said there was a shop opening in philly that had this shit....any news?

the ndg site doesn't show any stockists in philly. the lining on the m65 is like polyester. i think la guy mentioned what it is on the other sf. i shyed away because i wanted something warmer.