Wearing the same jeans on a daily basis, ever get weird coments?

person1

Guest Fade to Black

I wear the same jeans practically on a daily basis for extended periods of time before I switch up and start doin the same with another pair...i do it with washed jeans too so it's probably even more noticeable, i don't know if people notice and if they have, whatever...

I personally think there's a certain cool about wearing the same clothes for days until they're all rumpled and dirty, and then wearing them some more. "Nonchalance," as Hedi Slimane would say :)

So its been my 3rd school day in the same pair, and im just going to wear them everyday until the end of first semster, and then for x-mas ill prolly pick up some nudies to wear until the summer.

to whoever said about affording them

I have a part time job that pays pretty well. Around 900-1000+ a month. In my mind a pair of APC's for $140 that i will wear everyday is a steal, then i dont really have to buy any other jeans. I've spent around $200 on some nike sb's before so its not that big of a deal in my mind, though saving for a car is getting hard since im such an impulse buyer.

But thanks for the reply's everyone

Any suggestions on a short explanation, i'd feel a little werid saying their like my second skin(which they are, basically the only time they've been off me in the past few weeks was to workout and sleep, today was the first day of school BTW). Because if someone said that to me a few months ago id be like ummm..................riiiiiggghhttt

But on a sidenote im going to try and make it through first semester wearing these on a daily basis, ill prolly get a new pair for x-mas or something.

just say that you like to break in dark jeans to make a more personal, individualized fade instead of the store bought kind that hundreds have. Point to their Gap jeans and explain that they and 100,000 others across the country have the same exact fade and design whereas your jeans in 6 months will be unique like a fingerprint and look 10 times better. If that intrigues them, then you can go into detail about raw denim etc.

So its been my 3rd school day in the same pair, and im just going to wear them everyday until the end of first semster, and then for x-mas ill prolly pick up some nudies to wear until the summer.

to whoever said about affording them

I have a part time job that pays pretty well. Around 900-1000+ a month. In my mind a pair of APC's for $140 that i will wear everyday is a steal, then i dont really have to buy any other jeans. I've spent around $200 on some nike sb's before so its not that big of a deal in my mind, though saving for a car is getting hard since im such an impulse buyer.

But thanks for the reply's everyone

i wore mine everyday last semester and no one said anything to me. I also wore them everyday for 6 months straight at work and no one said anything until i told them

I personally think there's a certain cool about wearing the same clothes for days until they're all rumpled and dirty, and then wearing them some more. "Nonchalance," as Hedi Slimane would say :)

I do that all the time...I love when tees and polos get a wrinkled. So that means I am nonchalant :rolleyes:

Guest The Diplomatic Aristocrat

When someone goes "Dude haven't you been wearing those everyday this whole year?" respond with "dude it's chill" in a monotone matter and it'll all be good. I explained the whole deal to my girlfriend and she's super cool with it.

most places i live would let you work that many hours in HS. i had to hustle to make money and that money went else were. now that i moved out i only really see my self buying a pair of jeans every 3-6 months. i dont know how some of you have 5+ pairs to break in...

Guest Berget__
most places i live would let you work that many hours in HS. i had to hustle to make money and that money went else were. now that i moved out i only really see my self buying a pair of jeans every 3-6 months. i dont know how some of you have 5+ pairs to break in...

We live at home, get money from our parents and work a little on the side...

I wore the same pair quite the last 2 months minus weekends ( Gap 1969 ) and this one chick saw me just about every day for 2 weeks cause she lives next door to my buddy ..

She sees me coming up and says " DAMN you are FUCKING sexy in THOSE jeans - nobody can do it like you !! "

I don't know if the bish was being sarcastic , but sure felt like it

Although I did say well give me a hug while I squeeze the Charmin and she gave me one ( and I squeezed ) so dunno .... still think she was being el smarty mouf ... bish

you guys really wear the same jeans everyday? I have two pair, one striaght leg and one bootcut...need to change the look up every now and then

and plus i want my jeans to fade from my real life...not me doing things to my jeans so that they fade

In agreement with you there. I have several pair going that I don't wash but I don't do situps in them or go out of my way to wear them out. I like them how they are now and I will like them when they wear in though my regular activities. The same pair everyday just isn't practical for a full grown man anyway. Wearing the same pair of jeans everyday for 6 months is kid's stuff.

In agreement with you there. I have several pair going that I don't wash but I don't do situps in them or go out of my way to wear them out. I like them how they are now and I will like them when they wear in though my regular activities. The same pair everyday just isn't practical for a full grown man anyway. Wearing the same pair of jeans everyday for 6 months is kid's stuff.

i seem to be able to get away with it, but i am in the construction industry. ill switch it up every once in a while, but not more than once or twice a week. plus, its either my canes or my cmf homme... and they are a bit tapered to be taken seriously on a construction site.