Wearing the same jeans on a daily basis, ever get weird coments?

person1

So i bought a pair of APC's, they are my first pair of actually nice jeans and they fit great. I want to wear them everyday, but since im in college i see the same people on an almost daily basis. Does anyone ever get the "didnt you wear that yesterday?" or any comments like that? And i would hate to be known as the kid who wears the same clothes everyday(my school is relatively small) Share your opinons please

hah ya im in highschool so people notice that shit all the time ... i dont really care though, if they are my friends then i tell them what its all about, but most people i just dont really care about what they think .... wearing homemade spongebob tee shirts and matching fake jordans is pretty cool at my school ... so i dont really worry about them lol

I doubt anyone would notice.

I notice those kind of things which is why i asked, lol

And for whoever mentioned it, if your talking about olympic curling im a big fan. Tivo'd the whole thing, and plan on moving to canada to practice with their team;)

But i think ill prolly just wear them anyways, since i have no friends and hate people in general. Im only thinking what if i like a girl and her friends are like, "oh that kid who wears the same pants everyday?"

people notice at my school and they actually get the deal.

but then again, i go to art school. you could wear a cape everyday and they'd get it.

I'm in highschool and I have every intention of going to an art school (it runs in the family) and it's comments like that that make me go "Man, I can't wait to get out of highschool and get to an arts school."

Then again, I've also heard the complete opposite. We'll see.

well, if someone mentions it, you could always turn it into a topic of conversation :P

Lol thats true though since i dont really have much to talk about.

But ya i think im gonna just wear them, i think it will be less noticeable since i also love Nike's and have about 30 pairs in my "rotation"

While in most situations of fashion I'd adopt a "fuck 'em, you don't owe anyone an explanation" attitude, on this particular point I'd have to be a bit more understanding. Let's not fool ourselves, I know it's second nature to us here on Supertalk but the vast majority of the sane world does not wear the same jeans everyday for 6 months so hells yeah they notice!!! I think a quick explanation is totally warranted. Just have a concise explanation ready and leave it at that. It can be a conversation starter or not but definitely explain yourself.

While in most situations of fashion I'd adopt a "fuck 'em, you don't owe anyone an explanation" attitude, on this particular point I'd have to be a bit more understanding. Let's not fool ourselves, I know it's second nature to us here on Supertalk but the vast majority of the sane world does not wear the same jeans everyday for 6 months so hells yeah they notice!!! I think a quick explanation is totally warranted. Just have a concise explanation ready and leave it at that. It can be a conversation starter or not but definitely explain yourself.

Any suggestions on a short explanation, i'd feel a little werid saying their like my second skin(which they are, basically the only time they've been off me in the past few weeks was to workout and sleep, today was the first day of school BTW). Because if someone said that to me a few months ago id be like ummm..................riiiiiggghhttt

But on a sidenote im going to try and make it through first semester wearing these on a daily basis, ill prolly get a new pair for x-mas or something.

as a highschooler myself i can attest that people will notice that you wear the same pair of jeans every day

but give a short little explanation about the general jist of it all

and usually most people get it

but i did get alot of comments on being really uniform, last year i went like a week were every day i wore a white v neck from target with my apc's and jack purcells and a few people thought that i wore the same clothes every day

but reallyi just have alot of identical white v necks.

tell them that you don't care because you know you have superdenim and it's better than theirs and that you will make your jeans look so much cooler because you have your own fading and not their commercialized crap and that you know you look cool because you can go to an online forum where people will crap their pants looking at your honeycombs and whiskers

tell them that you don't care because you know you have superdenim and it's better than theirs and that you will make your jeans look so much cooler because you have your own fading and not their commercialized crap and that you know you look cool because you can go to an online forum where people will crap their pants looking at your honeycombs and whiskers

best explanation ever.

hah ya im in highschool so people notice that shit all the time ... i dont really care though, if they are my friends then i tell them what its all about, but most people i just dont really care about what they think .... wearing homemade spongebob tee shirts and matching fake jordans is pretty cool at my school ... so i dont really worry about them lol

hahaha this is so relevant to me, i can relate. I confess though that the people whose opinion i do value notice and just think it's strange but necessary to my personal style.

Haha, that's brilliant.