I would like to learn

keri

how to make a very very naughty dish. sesame chicken like they make in the fast food places. I know, awful, blasphemy, the taco bell type food of chinese food. but i love it, so if anyone has some recipies, or lives in NE Texas and want to come to my house and teach me, please help!!!!

I got this recipe from a friend who's into approximating fast foods at home.

He says the closest match for this dish is the really Americanized sort of

Sesame Chicken you'd find at, say, a Wok n' Roll chinese food chain at your

average mall.

Which, that shit can be pretty goddamned tasty.

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cut chicken into pieces about 1x2 inches. Mix soy sauce, maple syrup, sherry, ginger and chinese five spice together. Add chicken and marinate 20 minutes, turning once.

Meanwhile, place sesame seeds on a baking tray and toast in oven for 10 minutes or until slightly brown. Drain chicken, reserving marinade. Dredge chicken in flour seasoned with a little salt and pepper. Shake off any excess.

Heat oil in a non-stick skillet. Add chicken and brown, about 1 minute per side. Spoon marinade over chicken. Reduce heat and saute another minute, or until chicken is cooked through. Remove from heat and roll chicken in sesame seeds.

3/4 pounds chicken breasts, skinless, boneless

3 tablespoons flour

2 tablespoons sesame seeds

1 tablespoon soy sauce

1/2 teaspoon peanut oil

1 tablespoon maple syrup

1 tablespoon sherry dry

1 teaspoon ginger fresh, chopped

1 x pepper to taste

give it a shot now, ms. child.

also, in return, the best hotdog sauce ever:

(might wanna cut it in half unless you are having a barbecue)

-4 lb ground beef, chuck is fine

-3 t salt

-3 t pepper

-4t chilipowder

-3c ketchup

-3c water

-4 small cans tomato paste

brown meat, drain, add other ingredients, and heat through

This is from a shop in ohio, people actually travel there to buy it because they dont ship it out. It is freaking amazing sauce! (and supposed to be top seret, so I'm not telling you the shop)