Fading of Dior homme raw 19 selvedge

antihelt

I've been looking thru the forum for some pictures of Dior homme Raw 19 selvedge jeans' fading. I tried them on yesterday, and they were great. They were pretty tight, but looked awsome, even though i've always been the "baggy fit fan", these were incredible. They sold for about $410, but wanted to see some pictures before buying.

The selvedge model has only been out for about a month or two so you probably won't be finding any worn-in pics of the selvedge model in particular; that pic above and TragicBliss's worn 21cm Italian raws in the encyclopedia are the only pics I've seen of worn-in raw Diors, the pic above being the only one I've seen with both wear and wash. Seems like they turn out pretty nice, I'm waiting as long as possible to wash mine (6-9-12months, not sure yet) as I want them to get absolutely destroyed and see if they also show off the selvedge train tracks if possible.

apologies i didn't see the "selvedge" after the raw dior 19! whoops ;) still, the pics provide an example of how dior denim holds its dye - the picture's a bit blurry but the colour is certainly interesting.

at the same time given the inconstancy of dior's denim through the seasons and models...