Recommendations for Black Raw Denim

anthonyh02

In regards to nudies dry blacks. I find it a little bluey on my thinn finns. Under shitty lighting i'd probably say they were blue. Which imo is a good thing as I find black on black jeans very hard to match. For online stores which sells nudies I buy mine from http://www.fos5.com/ generally cause they do international shipping for free and they're fast.

In regards to nudies dry blacks. I find it a little bluey on my thinn finns. Under shitty lighting i'd probably say they were blue. Which imo is a good thing as I find black on black jeans very hard to match. For online stores which sells nudies I buy mine from http://www.fos5.com/ generally cause they do international shipping for free and they're fast.

they dont seem to carry the dry blacks though :(

jeez synthi those pictures are crazy. what camera are you using?

Thanks! Sony DSC-V1. A few years old now so can be picked up very reasonably priced. Features Carl Zeiss optics. Sadly mine died earlier this month - cannot believe it. I'm now eyeing up an SLR.

I'm still learning but my tips would be natural light, no flash and a tripod or very steady hand.

damn their website for having such shitty pictures.

those look amazing from what i can barely see.

I've seen 'em in real life... they're ridiculously awesome. Search around on SF, Tragicbliss and a couple other people have pictures of the wearing them around. I'm super tempted to nab some of these!

I've seen 'em in real life... they're ridiculously awesome. Search around on SF, Tragicbliss and a couple other people have pictures of the wearing them around. I'm super tempted to nab some of these!

me too but i cant yet, theyve gotta be my next next pair. im too tempted by apc hipsters for like, $70 less

• 2 weeks later...