Hello. I am new here. Help with Levi 501's?

ViCi0US.

Hi everyone!. I came to this board because I wanted to have more knowledge about raw denims in general. Okay, I am a newbie. Tomorrow, we're going to an outlet for some shopping, and there happened to be a Levi store there. (I heard STF's were only 27 down there). So, yeah. I basically want to start out small first, but I WILL go big when I get more knowledge about what the heck I'm doing. I want to start wearing Raw Denims because I saw how they looked like after a lot of wear without wash, in personal. I liked them, a lot. Okay, enough about me and here are my questions/problems,whatever you may call it.

Will I get the same results between 501 STF's and 501 Originals?

Why am I supposed to wash the raw denim before I experiment with it? STF's to be exact?

I know that raw denims bleed over shoes. Any good way to avoid that without getting rid much of the indigo?

Any other tips or stuff that I need to know before I get on with this thing?

And overall, which one is the better jeans? 501 Originals or 501 STF's?

Forgive me if my questions are way too overdone/too newbie. I am a newbie and barely know anything.

Thank you for your time reading and I appreciate the help!

this thread should provide you with plenty of your answers.

http://superfuture.com/city/supertalk/showthread.php?t=12464

to be quick, taping up the insides of your hems is generally one of the few ways to avoid getting your indigo on your shoes.

just a point, do use the search function more next time before you post, just to check if your question has been addressed prior. :)