FS: Damir shirt [48], random Hong Kong shit, more to come

geekbonchic

Getting rid of a few things. Price not inclusive of shipping and Paypal as gift is preferred. PM me with questions. Open to negotiating, as always, but no lowballing, please.

DRKSHDW sneakers, size 41, $450 SOLD

Spring/Summer 2012, "NASKA"

From the first run of sneakers produced as DRKSHDW, these are the classic "Ramones" silhouette in black waxed poplin. There's still leather inside the zipper and on the toe and the rest of it is poplin lined in cotton. Build quality feels great; the overall feeling is that they're very solid and sturdy.

I wear a 41 in Raf, 1 in DBSS, 8/8.5 in other things and these are just the tiniest bit too small for me. I'd say they run like a tight 41. These were worn out to dinner for me to test the space and it's clear they're too small for me. Willing to shave off some dollars if you don't want the box.

Condition:

Damir Doma Symi Shirt, size 48, $200 $180

Spring 2011 (?)

BHt7epJ.jpg?1

Pocket detail

Neck detail

Inner tag

This thing originally retailed for somewhere around $500 and this has been tried on once; never been worn. Didn't see this style at many retailers, but I can't tell why. It's got a long, elongated tunic body with slits at the side and pockets along the side seams. Hidden button front with short mandarin collar. The back of the neck features a small belt detailing. 100% cotton.

Kitterick, Scarf Neck Vest, $70

ZSOtO2w.jpg?1

Back view

Four-button vest from Hong Kong-based brand Kitterick. They're from the same company as Indu Homme, which makes contemporary style stuff that's reasonable not knock-off-y enough. This vest has vague Ann D vibes. Buttons up front with two pockets, a draped knit detail along the neckline, and a back belted waist.

Looking to get rid of this stuff quickly (those shoes take up lots of space), so get at me.

Edited by geekbonchic

• 2 weeks later...