sleeveless hoodie?

shinobi2000

I saw someone wearinga sleeveless hoodie while jogging in a drizzle the other day and I thought it was a great idea for these hot/wet summer days in the city. It wasn't a zip up, it was one of those that you slip over your head and has the one pocket on the stomach (you know the kind with two openings so thatyou can put your hands in them together) except the sleeves were missing. I don't know if he cut off the sleeves or if he bought them that way. Anybody seen these for sale anywhere?

I saw someone wearinga sleeveless hoodie while jogging in a drizzle the other day and I thought it was a great idea for these hot/wet summer days in the city. It wasn't a zip up, it was one of those that you slip over your head and has the one pocket on the stomach (you know the kind with two openings so thatyou can put your hands in them together) except the sleeves were missing. I don't know if he cut off the sleeves or if he bought them that way. Anybody seen these for sale anywhere?

Cloak did a nice version back in S/S 05 - I sold a boatload of them on Ebay a while ago. They were supersoft, almost kept one for myself, but it's not my style. Anyway, I don't think it's such a great idea since the hood laying on your back = three layers of fabric = sweaty back ;-)