superfuture members in bands: Post your music

YoungPunch

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fool the world have an unmixed/unmastered sample from our forthcoming second release up on our myspace. 'satyr' is blasting epic death metal business.

jpgm - I checked them out when you had the link in your sig. I rather liked it.

I sing for a band called Carrion of Vigrid. We started out much more as a melo-death band but black metal plays a greater part in the sound now.

I'm in funk band called King Armadillo. The shit can be shameless and raw, but we've been playing together over 4 years now and we're getting pretty tight. It's fucking good fun most of the time.

www.myspace.com/kingarmadillo

live gig, recorded from two overheads. I'm the trumpeter. Cold Duck Time is the best track. Excuse the flat vocals on Soul Power. I'm NOT a good singer, but vocal tunes tend to get the crowd going regarless of vocal talent.... :)

i'm a dj/producer. my brother was the lead singer in a band named "inner sanctum" in seattle. they actually opened up for soundgarden and alice in chains back in the day.

i did a few years in this band. got to tour a bunch, met lots of cool people, recorded albums.... but we all realized we were not angry enough anymore to play le punk rock. so we disbanded about a year ago.

http://www.myspace.com/amazombies

my current project is called koi. it's a 180 from the forementioned band, we play digital music. we have sort of a trip hoppy side with jazzy vocals, and the other side is just full on dancey tunes with a punk/rock flare. no sound clips yet for this one.

nice,keep us posted.

i did a few years in this band. got to tour a bunch, met lots of cool people, recorded albums.... but we all realized we were not angry enough anymore to play le punk rock. so we disbanded about a year ago.

http://www.myspace.com/amazombies

my current project is called koi. it's a 180 from the forementioned band, we play digital music. we have sort of a trip hoppy side with jazzy vocals, and the other side is just full on dancey tunes with a punk/rock flare. no sound clips yet for this one.

• 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...

my band eleventh he reaches london's song 'hill of grace' has been nominated for best heavy rock/metal song at the 2008 WAM (western australian music industry) song of the year awards. the winner is voted on by an industry panel, and we didnt actually win, but the nomination is a nice little pat on the back.

a local news website is conducting a token public vote, so do feel free to go here - http://www.news.com.au/perthnow/story/0,21598,23961782-5017579,00.html - and vote for 'hill of grace'.

the 'girt by piss / hill of grace' 7 inch is out on october 25, with australian tour october 30 - november 2. lead single from the new album to follow in january 2009, and album late february. exciting times!

my band eleventh he reaches london's new single, "girt by piss", is online now at our myspace.

the girt by piss / hill of grace 7" will be released on october 25, with pre-orders will be available from our myspace soon. the artwork was done by seldon hunt.

girtbypiss.jpg

if any australians are interested, we are touring the 7" in a few weeks....

EHRL_Oct2008_east.jpg

hope you guys like the new single!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...