Question on jeans, pls help out

apu

just wondering if anyone owns a pair of Julian reds (california no wash)?

how do they fit? (or compared to say Nudie Straight Sven?)

also, i can only find waist 29 (i am probably a 28 in nudies SSDS) so i am wondering if it fits smaller?

would u recommend these jeans

please share ur exp/opinion

thanks heaps

A

More tapered then a SS, I can squeeze into a 31 SS and I got a 32 in the Cali but then again neither are very slim in the thigh. I really like my Calis but I probably coulda gone one more size down. I guess it depends on how slim you want them.

I also got my Calis for like $100 or so, so it was a great deal for the quality of the denim. :)

29 should be perfect for you.

I have a 30 in SSDS and in the california no wash. I wish I would have went 28 with the SSDS and 29 with the california. So if the 28 SSDS is good for you I would assume you're about the same size as me and 29 is the way to go.

I would absolutely reccomend the california no wash. The denim is really nice and the fit is amazing. The rear isn't so "fitted." Easily my favorite jeans I own and I have some 501s, SSDS, and new standards.

cool, thx for that

now i am wondering what whether 29' is the smallest they produce and from what i've read, they dont seem to be as tight a fit as they seem, correct me if i'm wrong

anyway, neone know where to get them online for a gd price? or how much they are normally sold for?

cheers

And keep in mind that like most nudies, calis stretch like hell (more than any other jeans I 've had). If you want them nice and tight take as small you can fit in (wear them high when you try them on, even if you want to wear them on your hips).