FS: JIL SANDER by CHURCH'S Black Derbies, NWOB, Size 8-9 US B/D

reedobandito

OK, so here's the story: bought these off of eBay a few weeks ago from a guy claiming they were tagged a "10W" in UK sizing, but the measurements sounded far more like they would fit a US 9/10 (see below). Ordered them on a whim, and they actually run a bit smaller, too small for my feet. Absolute shame, since these are literally the most perfect minimalist derbies ever, they're even better than those Rafs that everyone (including me) has been raving about. So sad they are too small, but I'm giving you guys the opportunity for 1 week to buy them at the price I paid or they're gonna be returned to the seller.

They are nearly flawless, except that the "Jil Sander" on the inside and outside soles have been scratched out, due to these likely being factory seconds (although there appears to be absolutely no other signs of imperfections anywhere, perhaps the sizing oddity made them 2nds). These are bench made in England by Church's (very superior), and retailed for close to a grand. Please go by measurements and compare with measurements for your own dress shoes, but my estimation is that they would be best for a TRUE US 8D or a US 9B. I am a US 10D and they are a hair too short and definitely too narrow.

Measurements:

Outsole length: 11 7/8"

Width (narrowest): 2.5"

Width (widest): 4 1/8"

Please don't hesitate, this sale really is a 7 day thing, and then they go back. PM me for info, not open to offers, but perhaps trades.

LINK FOR PICS: http://www.styleforum.net/t/331621/jil-sander-by-churchs-black-derbies-nwob-size-8-9-us-b-d/0_40