Recent Purchases 2013

e0d9n0b5

I buy other things besides visvim its just few and far between, and ill wait to get good deals on things. For me the visvim shorts don't work out so I've liked the Carthart Europe ones for example. I like the Rick shorts and pants cause there insane quality and really nice for super humid summers in MI. And I've always bought all kinds of sneakers, and like the idea of sneaker boots which ive tried some other besides the RO like the vis x soph 73. I don't buy this stuff for a look but more for function and comfort in the heat. I like the Rick shorts and pants cause the pockets are giant, it's light weight but still feels really durable. There's nothing wrong with having a favorite brand like visvim to go to, I'm sure everyone has a favorite brand or one they appreciate more then others, and I'm sure alot of it has to do with what fits well and what you do on a day to day basis. Like its 90 and humid here right now. I'm not hiroki I can't wear four layers in July, I'm pretty much in shorts and tees for July and August which gets old

master i like the swinger trousers, good buy... but surprising to me as i thought you were all visvim errthang. curious to see how all your goth-ninj etc etc purchases integrate into your already existing wardrobe.

master moved on to goth ninja ... kodziru is the new vis dude now lol