plain hoodies?

Good news: i found the best-fitting plain black hoodie - very soft cotton, slim not baggy, not too long or short, sleeves nice and long (unusual for me), seems well made as it washes well, hasn't shrunk in dryer or faded... now i have to go put it on... found it at Old Navy. Possible bad news: i got it last year, and probably the wrong season now. Good luck! Oh and they do have a website, you might find it there...

Quote:

...and does Triumph in Vancouver also do Supreme's sweatshirts? Do they sell blank items?

--- Original message by rhythmandsound on Feb 23, 2005 09:36 PM

Supreme does their sweats custom, so you can't buy a blank.

Champion still makes a good revrse weave sweat. has anyone picked one up lately?

Quote:

giordano

he he

just kidding

--- Original message by wokka da 9 milla on Feb 25, 2005 06:44 AM

lolololololol

your thread just made my day!

hahahahahah

for real tho...I bet you meant it! I bet you once worn it when u were still a clueless young teen! hahah

Well, I did own a polo shirt from them many years ago lol!

I bet most guys here won't even know Giordano...is it even available in the states?

Blank Champion stuff is available through ALPHA SHIRT CO. you have to have a "business" account but I just make one up and you can score single peices for $20.00 which is a steal. Plus you have a big choice of colors.

Anyone pick up a loopwheeler sweatshirt? They used to have them at Jack Spade in NY. They're great loop back reverse weave fleece sweats. A bit pricy but super nice. I've always wanted one but they never had XL.

• 8 months later...