slim fit SUGAR CANES???

wblati

Judging by the pics, they all look like standard fit (not baggy, and not slim). I think the slimmest sugarcanes are probably the 45s (lee 101z repros) which imo is not too slim also. Comparing to the 47s they are 1cm slimmer i think which isn't a whole lot.

if i was to go down 1 or 2 sizes for the okinawa and hawaiian, will it have a more fitted fit? just wondering.

I think the okinawas are designed to be a baggy fit. Sizing down would help but will still give you the baggy look i think. Ive only worn the 47s, but sizing down 2 sizes is a bit too much imo. You wont be able to button them up :P. Ive had my 47s for a couple of weeks now and worn them pretty much everyday and the waist has only stretched a max of 1/2 inch.

for slimness, the 45 and 47 are your best bets. the okinawas, edo-ais and hawaiis are a little baggy. sizing down would not help too much because they flare out at the hips and thighs. like swooc said, you would have a hard time buttoning them up at the waist.

however, it also depends on your height. if you are pretty tall, the okinawas and edo-ais and hawaiis fit pretty nicely.

the 45s are pretty fitted. no baggy ass, skims my legs down to the knee, straight from the knee down.

for some reason mine are just baggy. i ended up washing them because i thought that would have fully shrunk them down (which i shouldnt have done) after the wash they still feel pretty baggy.

for some reason mine are just baggy. i ended up washing them because i thought that would have fully shrunk them down (which i shouldnt have done) after the wash they still feel pretty baggy.

any reason you say you shouldnt have washed them? did you lose alot of indigo? were yours one wash?

mine were one wash, and have shrunk more and the legs have twisted quite a bit just from getting sweaty, havent washed them. id say they are pretty slim.