what medication are you on?

junglejane

I'm currently taking the pill and B12. I came up with the thread because my "stepbrother" has recently been prescribed prozac and he's fourteen so if he's this bad off at 14 I assume some of you veterans can top this.

How many docs has he been to? They up and decided I was bipolar 9my mom and a psyc) without even testing me, and loaded me up on the max dose for men of 3-4 different things at once. I alternated between zombie and bawling constantly depending on what they had me on that month. Make sure and get a second opinion, he may not be as bad off, and may just be going through normal teen angst.

aside from that: the pill and tums.

i use to take anti depressant,but one day i just worked my mind off it. still feel those weird

anxiety once and a while,but now i know when to take my mind off and relax. i think it was a product of work and life style. had to tone it down a bit.

what is Ventolin? the only reason I've heard of it is the Aphex Twin track.

i think aphex twin has the same side effects:

palpitations, fast heart rate, elevated blood pressure, tremor, nausea, nervousness, dizziness, and heart burn. Throat irritation and nose bleeds can also occur.

How many docs has he been to? They up and decided I was bipolar 9my mom and a psyc) without even testing me, and loaded me up on the max dose for men of 3-4 different things at once. I alternated between zombie and bawling constantly depending on what they had me on that month. Make sure and get a second opinion, he may not be as bad off, and may just be going through normal teen angst.

he actually is pretty crazy in my opinion, the other day he bought an ipod nano when we were out doing errands and we asked him where he got the money, and he said he worked for it. no one believed him (because hes a lazy mf) so we did some investigating and it turns out he stole 100dlls from his dad and 140 from my boyfriends wallet that he saw on the nightstand. that was just one of the crazy things he's done. seriously you look at him and he's pretty ok but he'll stab you in the back as soon as you turn around.

he actually is pretty crazy in my opinion, the other day he bought an ipod nano when we were out doing errands and we asked him where he got the money, and he said he worked for it. no one believed him (because hes a lazy mf) so we did some investigating and it turns out he stole 100dlls from his dad and 140 from my boyfriends wallet that he saw on the nightstand. that was just one of the crazy things he's done. seriously you look at him and he's pretty ok but he'll stab you in the back as soon as you turn around.

I'd say stealing is rarely a result of mental ilness or a psychiatric disorder, it can of course be but I'd guess its quite rare. sorry but I dont get it, if hes stealing you should smack him around the head (maybe not literally, but disciplene anyways), not pop pills into him??

I'd say stealing is rarely a result of mental ilness or a psychiatric disorder, it can of course be but I'd guess its quite rare. sorry but I dont get it, if hes stealing you should smack him around the head (maybe not literally, but disciplene anyways), not pop pills into him??

IMO, that's not crazy, that's immature and rude, or he has an antisocial personality disorder, but either way, just keep an eye on him, chances are, even if he has the personality disorder, and needs the meds, he wont take them. I hope things get better for ya'll.

IMO, that's not crazy, that's immature and rude, or he has an antisocial personality disorder, but either way, just keep an eye on him, chances are, even if he has the personality disorder, and needs the meds, he wont take them. I hope things get better for ya'll.

allergy stuff, thats about it. + the occasional painkillers and sleeping pills, but all in a reasonable way/amount of course.

I've tested every single allergy medication and have yet to find a really effective one..

WELL NOW... I was in the same boat for years. Finally, I scored the best 2 allergy meds out there, for me at least. Nasarel- for nose stuff and Patanol- for eyes both are fucking amazing.

allergy stuff, thats about it. + the occasional painkillers and sleeping pills, but all in a reasonable way/amount of course.

I've tested every single allergy medication and have yet to find a really effective one..

WELL NOW... I was in the same boat for years. Finally, I scored the best 2 allergy meds out there, for me at least. Nasarel- for nose stuff and Patanol- for eyes both are fucking amazing.