Rescues or New Standards

reyes2

Hey, I'm a skinny guy and I wear my pants low, like Witts low. I have no ass either loland for some jeans when I wear low there's a bulge at the ass area. and I cannot try them on, no one here carries APC in my area.so which would suit me better?

thanks!

how skinny are you, skinny as in comfortable fit in a apc 26 or is a apc 28 a tight fit because both are skinny just different levels of skinny. if you define yourself as skinny and want to wear your jeans low then just get the NS the rescues don't work on skinny people imho

oh well since you can't try on apc what's your natural waist size?

If you are as skinny as me (5'10, 130ish), I'd even go with Cures. I like to wear my Diors low, like way at the bottom of my hipbones. Too much width in the legs and you end up looking real short-legged, so the skinny legs balance out a bit of sag.

Hi everyone, I've been lurking here for a while but this is my first post here.

Anyway, if I'm not mistaken, Rescues don't come in sizes smaller than 29, which is equivalent to a 31-32 in most other brands. So if you're smaller than that, you can rule out Rescues.

Between the Cures and the New Standards, I'd go with the New Standards and just wear them one size too big if you like your jeans low slung. They'll sit fairly low, be a bit more generous around the hips, and I think they look great that way. Just my two cents.

Not to sound like an ass, but some of you guys who are asking about sizing could find your answer easily in the link I posted in my previous post.

naw man, you aren't sounding like an ass, but i already read that thread, it doesn't give me an insight as to how rescues or apc's would fit a guy that is assless and wears his jeans real low