shape, harbor, and striped t-shirts, asymmetrical sweater, and tapered green jeans.

chris

some of these i bought extras of. some i got stuck with (because certain twats decided not to pay). some i decided i didnt need for myself. i am no longer in bangkok, therefore i am no longer taking orders. these shirts are all i have left.

shapesss.jpg

row one: both are small

row two: left is medium, right is small

row three: both are medium

the smalls are smaller than american apparel smalls. they fit me perfectly, but i actually prefer the mediums, which fit slightly larger than the american apparel smalls. but i like the way they loosely drape on my body. all are $20.

harbors.jpg

these are all medium. they fit slightly larger than american apparel smalls, but will shrink about an inch or so in the sides, apparently. all are $25.

wardrobe.jpg

the striped shirt on the left is a medium. it fits slightly larger than an american apparel small. it is $30.

the crazy asymmetrical (lopsided, bizarre, whatever you want to call it) sweater is a small, and it fits like a small. but could probably fit a medium as well. but i think it would look best if you're a small. i dont really know what else to say about it except that the material is soft, and stretchy, and i love the way it looks with a simple t-shirt or tank under. i bought every color available for myself. anyways, its $45.

green.jpg

these are tapered, green greyhound jeans. i love the unique color, and the way they fit, but ive decided that they're just too short for me. they're tagged as a size 25, but fit like a 26 or 27. the inseam measures 31 inches. im only asking $40.

if you're interested in any of the shirts, please specify which color, design, or shape you want. shipping within the US is $5, to canada is $10, and anywhere else in the world is $15.

hey guys if anyone is interested in this striped shirt with the two pockets the one I got from chris doesn't really fit me and I'm looking to sell it. Just trying to get back what I paid (minus shipping), so I'm asking $35 shipped to North America. It fits slightly bigger than an American Apparel small, and a bit shorter.

just PM me so we don't clutter up chris's thread.