Visvim Community Sale Thread

emixam

Honestly I'm just here to help. This thread has been a godsend and has really helped me, not to mention awesome deals with people who want to give the community a chance before items hit ebay. I hate the reselling and spam so I try to keep it as clear as possible so people can find what theyre looking for. 

I'd say they are legit. The color of leather patch at sole has been changing throughout the seasons, most recently Visvim sticks to undyed/tanned leather patch, but earlier there were differen't colors of it (I've seen a pair with a white patch for instance). And these are obviously quite old (patch at the tongue) so I wouldn't judge by just that leather patch.. Also some soles had the the small circular rubber parts in navy color.

-edit- inspect te plastic heel element. Fakes usually have the same heel element for all models (and these differ, Patricians/Virgils have a different heel element than smaller shoes like yucca, hockney or maliseet; "Visvim" lettering at this element tells the story).

Edited by kojiro

Like kojiro said these are very earlier versions of the Hockneys therefore they may have different color for the bottom sole's patch. 

Visvim don't only release a particular colorway for a model once, they do it all the time with different tags in different seasons, hence the difference in the photo you provide from head-porter.org and your initial one.

The construction of the Hockney is definitely legit based on all the photos you provided. Fakes of Hockneys in the past don't even come close to having this sort of construction

FS: 7-Hole Plain Toe, Size 11, Clay - $800

IMG_0780_zps7a455fa3.jpg

IMG_0779_zps79a4ef2c.jpg

From the current season.  Would not be for sale if my feet weren't so wide.  Condition is 10/10, only ever tried on indoors.  Comes with the orignal box, dust bag, and tags.  More information and a bunch of pictures in my sales thread.

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/130008-fs-new-items-2114-visvim-a1923-kinkle-workshop-odyn-vovk/

Price dropped to $700

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/130008-fs-price-drops-22214-visvim-kinkle-workshop-odyn-vovk/

vis valdez olive corduroy size 2 $2900/£1750 shipped OBO
as much as ive tried to convince myself this fits, it doesnt. hard to sell this because its a fucking awesome jacket. brand new in bag with tags.
IMG_3451_zpsefdcba78.jpg

vis noragi damaged size 2 $370/£230 shipped OBO
brand new without tags
IMG_3481_zps73682a6f.jpg

more than happy to take trades for vis items only (uk9/size 3), looking for: fbt reno jp, kudu virgils, grizzlys, sturgis, albacore, bunyan, social sculpture/four corners damaged, giza, coverall, deckhand, kerchief, minie, kilgore, 04 w34, totes. 

contact me at [email protected] for fastest replies. thanks
Edited by Pet

^ your prices suck and you are (now) bumping your listing on every fucking page of our marketplace forum. There are plenty of trusted Hong Kong resellers that I'd risk purchasing from at a nominally higher price. So what are you offering here? Sorry to be frank but you need to know. This is (typically) a place for us who spent a lot on Visvim proxy and for whatever reason that purchase did not work out. We typically taking 30-40% off retail price and include free shipping and cover paypal fees.

[edit]

Also, note that this thread exists by the graces of the Sufu mods, as it gets bumped regularly by a lot of people. It makes the Visvim Community Sales thread almost static in the marketplace and this benefits both buyers and sellers alike.

I have no problem with you starting your own marketplace thread and adhering to all forum rules regarding posting and bumping. In fact, I will pos rep you if you do that. 

Edited by Al6ert

^ your prices suck and you are (now) bumping your listing on every fucking page of our marketplace forum. There are plenty of trusted Hong Kong resellers that I'd risk purchasing from at a nominally higher price. So what are you offering here? Sorry to be frank but you need to know. This is (typically) a place for us who spent a lot on Visvim proxy and for whatever reason that purchase did not work out. We typically taking 30-40% off retail price and include free shipping and cover paypal fees.

[edit]

Also, note that this thread exists by the graces of the Sufu mods, as it gets bumped regularly by a lot of people. It makes the Visvim Community Sales thread almost static in the marketplace and this benefits both buyers and sellers alike.

I have no problem with you starting your own marketplace thread and adhering to all forum rules regarding posting and bumping. In fact, I will pos rep you if you do that. 

Hey Man, What the hell are you talking about? My selling price is cheaper than you purchase from your country. I don’t think you are familiar with visvim at all. Beside Japan, I ensure that the price I sell is cheaper than you to get a brand new in your country no matter US or EU . Can you buy a brand new grizzly boots or visvim items with 30% to 40% off retail price (Japan) and include free shipping and cover paypal fees? Please notify me, i am interested to get some. Beside that, i have not listing on every fucking page, please check it clearly before you said. .

I do think that this is discrimination. 

Edited by h!m

Yes, this is an obvious case of discrimination against asians. Or maybe mankind altogether

But seriously- I don't care about your pricing, but I do get it that it creams some guys' corn around here- and yes, you can buy these items for significantly less. Matter of patience..

As for 30-40% off for Grizzly- not to look far, eyeofbeholder is selling his Grizz for around $750 if I'm not mistaken.

Yes, this is an obvious case of discrimination against asians. Or maybe mankind altogether

But seriously- I don't care about your pricing, but I do get it that it creams some guys' corn around here- and yes, you can buy these items for significantly less. Matter of patience..

As for 30-40% off for Grizzly- not to look far, eyeofbeholder is selling his Grizz for around $750 if I'm not mistaken.

$750 for a brand new Grizzly? 

Grizzly Boots is a famous shoes in asia. The second hand price is around $7000 to 8000 HKD in HK

Hiroki nakamura said the cost of making grizzly is too high, he will consider discontinue this shoes.

...and yet everyone here buys and sells them for around $750-$800 at this forum. The market determines the value.

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/148911-fs-visvim-grizzlys-ss11-sz95-750usd/#entry2941946

Master sold his for around $700 shipped if I'm not mistaken and they were the Kudu version.

Since you were so eager to buy the Grizz for 30-40% lower price, go ahead and pull the trigger.

I don't want to mess up this thread so I guess that's the end of the discussion from my end.

...and yet everyone here buys and sells them for around $750-$800 at this forum. The market determines the value.

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/148911-fs-visvim-grizzlys-ss11-sz95-750usd/#entry2941946

Master sold his for around $700 shipped if I'm not mistaken and they were the Kudu version.

Since you were so eager to buy the Grizz for 30-40% lower price, go ahead and pull the trigger.

I don't want to mess up this thread so I guess that's the end of the discussion from my end.

Kojiro

Thanks for the information you have provided. I think you have misunderstood me. Someone said "they typically taking 30-40% off retail price and include free shipping and cover paypal fees" I just want to clarify that's impossible to get a brand new item. I am not interested to argue with anyone at here and i dont fucking care about the reputation.  I just want to solve it in a better way. Not like other members do. I abhor all forms of racial discrimination. 

Join another forum or keep listing here at HK retail and expect hardly any offers for your items. Kojiro is right though, its not the price that is getting negs it is the bumping and the huge sales-y posts that look ripped straight from a reseller page. Instagram and yahoo auctions are better places to lurk if you are planning on hocking shit to people you don't know, not here. Adding to what al6ert mentioned, this thread would be a shitshow if we let all resellers or proxies lay waste here. There is no value added, if I wanted to buy some goods at HK retail I already know where to go...

Edited by Fycus

Join another forum or keep listing here at HK retail and expect hardly any offers for your items. Kojiro is right though, its not the price that is getting negs it is the bumping and the huge sales-y posts that look ripped straight from a reseller page. Instagram and yahoo auctions are better places to lurk if you are planning on hocking shit to people you don't know, not here. Adding to what al6ert mentioned, this thread would be a shitshow if we let all resellers or proxies lay waste here. There is no value added, if I wanted to buy some goods at HK retail I already know where to go...

hey Fycus i meant to give you a positive for your comment and accidentally hit red button -- can't seem to fix that; anyhow, i wholeheartedly agree with you and others that h!m is fucking up this thread.....