What'd you do last night?...

showbiz00ditc

shes in jail waiting for a hearing now... then i will have a restraining order on her when she gets out. its a shame too since we have a child together.

at one time i really loved this girl.... no more

Um... that sounds like love to me. Only people who're in heavy love go through this crazy shit it seems... love/hate two sides of the same passionate coin. Hope you come out clean with only aesthetic abrasions to your sugarcanes.

Oh and last night I worked a frustrating 15 hour shift. Decided to buy alot of yoko devereax to cheer myself up.

• 2 weeks later...

it was my mom's birthday yesterday so she invited some friends and relatives and we all got pretty drunk on tequila (she's mexican). we ended up dancing to cumbias and singing loudly to luis miguel..thank god for our soundproof room, if not the cops would have totally been on our ass

been gone for a bit... heres some things from the past week.

tuesday: skated a mini ramp with matt hensley. MATT FUCKING HENSLEY!!!!!

sunday: walking down the street in my hometown, i see this girl eyeing me from across the street. its my friend that i havent seen in 8 or 9 years.

been gone for a bit... heres some things from the past week.

tuesday: skated a mini ramp with matt hensley. MATT FUCKING HENSLEY!!!!!

sunday: walking down the street in my hometown, i see this girl eyeing me from across the street. its my friend that i havent seen in 8 or 9 years.

matt fucking hensley!

you lucky bastard. matt hensley is one of my personal heroes. he rips on a mini. man im so jealous you motherfucker! how did that come about?

innes demo @ kona...jason adams was there too... but yeah, matt hensley has been one ive looked up to since the late 80s... had an h-street of his as one of my first boards...

there is nothing like having a personal hero and a legend cheering at the tricks you are doing. it was up there with teaching kalis how to do proper hardflips in front of sub zero with lil stevie(as he was called at the time) and ryan gee looking on back in 98.

jason adams and matt hensley. at kona no less. so you are a ripper huh cheap?

big fan of those guys plus gonz, barbee (master of the no comply), blender, cardiel, tnt, rowley, lance sr., lucero, templeton (more for the art really) boulala, natas, even ragdoll (hes one of my style icons and did you see his staples barefoot? crazy) . ive always been a big fan of characters in skating. im more impressed by style and creativity than pure skills although guys like koston have both in spades imo.

Friday: Went to Jets vs Giants game

Saturday: Went shoppin all day, got a lotta stuff that I need to post in the recent purchase thread, and then went to a party in the BX

Sunday: Hung out at my friend's house, watched final ep of Entourage, and played Street Fighter 2 on Xbox Live Arcade.

Friday: Went to Jets vs Giants game

Saturday: Went shoppin all day, got a lotta stuff that I need to post in the recent purchase thread, and then went to a party in the BX

Sunday: Hung out at my friend's house, watched final ep of Entourage, and played Street Fighter 2 on Xbox Live Arcade.

you party up in the Bx? I live in the Bx.

we should party.

jason adams and matt hensley. at kona no less. so you are a ripper huh cheap?

big fan of those guys plus gonz, barbee (master of the no comply), blender, cardiel, tnt, rowley, lance sr., lucero, templeton (more for the art really) boulala, natas, even ragdoll (hes one of my style icons and did you see his staples barefoot? crazy) . ive always been a big fan of characters in skating. im more impressed by style and creativity than pure skills although guys like koston have both in spades imo.

a ripper? you could say that...

yeah... good list... gonz is my favorite... and im definitely in the creativity>pure skills. id rather do a wallie 50-50 than a kf bs ts any day. my goal is to just be able to do the basics as fast, long, and stylish as humanly possible(skate like the gonz or oyola), and keep going.

you party up in the Bx? I live in the Bx.

we should party.

Hipster death squad will roll deep.

Last night was a chill night at home for me. I downloaded some of the music recommended in the Best of 2006 thread, listened to that Kooks album a couple times over.

Almost watched a movie but opted for having convos with a couple girls I'm workin on.