What'd you do last night?...

showbiz00ditc

played guitar hero until the wee hours of the morning..again. I think maybe it was a bad idea to have bought it, I can see it getting in the way of everything until I can play six on expert full speed. Which may never happen, my small fingers just don't cut it.

Went to this retarded club in the meatpacking dist - APT - where Other Music was throwing a party. Sonic boom from Spaceman 3 djed and he was sick, the sound in there is unreal - but it's still gayer than easter.

The bouncer told one of my drunk, wobbling friends, "If I gotta throw you out, I'm throwin you out HARD."

played guitar hero until the wee hours of the morning..again. I think maybe it was a bad idea to have bought it, I can see it getting in the way of everything until I can play six on expert full speed. Which may never happen, my small fingers just don't cut it.

even if I suck, playing expert/hard when guitar battling with my friends is always fun.

Playing by yourself is so geeky. Drink a mini keg of beer and pass out in the middle of Trogdor while you're at it ^_^

Guest thing4kicks86

Took a 2 to 96th then 1 to 156. Chilled with wifey, pharmacy on St. Nick for dog food, collar and hershey kiss cookies, then taco bell and her crib for the night.

yesterday i played minigolf with my brother and his best friend and thoroughly got my ass handed to me. after that we went to go get bowls of ramen. then i went home and as i was about to go to bed my best friend calls me up and asks if i want to go to his place and if i could take me wii, so i changed out of my sleep gear and i spent the rest of the night getting my ass handed to me in wii golf.

i saw pans labyrinth (fantastic) then came home and watched hard candy (less fantastic)

and then i wished i had a giant bag of blow

What is wrong with you?! Hard Candy was a fucking great film. That Ellen Page was absoultely brilliant in it. And that part with Sandra Oh! God.

Last night was Monday so I had a short day at work and after I had coffee with a lady I had my eye on. Went horrible :rolleyes:. Or for her at least...

Went to the Matisyahu concert in Park City... Sundance Film Festival just started so it was crazy. Tickets were $100 at the door, but luckily my friends and I some how snuck in and only had to pay for drinks. It was crazy!! We waited in line for over 2 hours and bailed, then went back and got in. Haha, I was pissed, but the night ended up great.

that's enough to send you away for LIFE son!

nah meng im 90% sure that thats just a bag of marshmellows

last night

showed up to the the school foreign language departments masquerade ball

nice and inebriated

everyonce and a while take a trip back to the car to make a visit to dear ol jack

i think i ended up having more fun than most of the other kids there combined

it was a good night.